Pictures of you on your tractor

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #21  
Very well said Lee!

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #22  
Leejohn and mcd176 AMEN and AMEN !!!

I don't want to get into this again, but with kids, PLEASE, THINK,...B-4-U-do !!!
. . tug

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #23  
Few random pics of me during a small demo job a buddy..

house 6.JPG

house 9.JPG

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #24  
I'd say you have the spirit/nack running equipment :) and the day shall come when you shall own your own iron. ;)

L2800HST.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    257 KB · Views: 812
   / Pictures of you on your tractor #25  
Thomas, where are you? You are missing from the "You on your tractor" post? You must have taken your invisible pills that day!! I like this post, it's interesting to put faces to names.

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #26  
Ford 4000 (very masculine)

jmf

PICT1219.jpg

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #27  
Whaaaaa? No video?

Me and "Bigger Blue"

Made this to harass a buddy who has gone from dreaming of 'Mogs to thinking a tractor is more practical.

E

/ Pictures of you on your tractor
Tug boat2, i did get the message, thanks. What a incredible drawing! I got another picture of me on the 3720 and will post tomarrow. Im glad I made this thread.

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #29  
My baby and I

Attachments

• a 041.jpg
    a 041.jpg
    768.4 KB · Views: 1,144
   / Pictures of you on your tractor #30  
NSBound: I think Thomas is there, you just can't see him tooo well as he was standing behind the camera, . . . I bet, . . . right Thomas? But you still need to get somebody or a timer to get you "IN" the pic !!!

Johndeere 3720: Thanks Jacob, I got your PM today. On my first PM I wasn't sure if they actually went out,..hard to tell,...But thanks,..and thanks for the compliment, I love drawing stuff like that and obviously you do too. You are good so keep it up. As stated in the PM, I'd like a larger version to study.

And FOR ANYONE interested: Just so you are not kept in the dark,.. the young lad who started this thread is a very talented youth. Very interested in both tractors and equipment and in drawing tractors,...as evidenced in his drawing of a tractor against the US Flag.

We were discussing my avatar via PMs.

CHEERS !
. . tug