Attachments

• Mike n Deeres.JPG
    Mike n Deeres.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,208
  • Deere Fields.JPG
    Deere Fields.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 834
   / Pictures of you on your tractor #35  
Heres one of my mom, who at 80 stiill mows her field. She has a fit if she doesn't get gas for the tractor. She can't drive now and this is what keeps her going. I've sent this one into the John Deere PR dept.
JIM

Bless her heart!

I hope she drives that tractor for another thirty years... And, if JD doesn't use that picture, they don't know what they're missing!

Make sure she always has gas available!

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #36  
Thanks!! She is still full of P & V. She also uses her tractor as sort of a golf cart to get her around the property. Hope we all have her spunk when we're her age. Prop

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #37  
Look at the smile of anticipation. After the picture was taken the deck the pic was taken from came down. This Iseki moved a lot of dirt getting the space ready for a living room extension and remodel.

Attachments

• tractorjack 001 (Medium).jpg
    tractorjack 001 (Medium).jpg
    144 KB · Views: 764
   / Pictures of you on your tractor #38  
NSBound & Tugboat-2.

Haven't had much of chance for actions pics do to wet..wet months..12 hours on the meter since April :(

I thought it would be wise not to post pics of myself,for that's **** to much ugly and TBN site might crash. ;)

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #39  
NSBound & Tugboat-2.

Haven't had much of chance for actions pics do to wet..wet months..12 hours on the meter since April :(

I thought it would be wise not to post pics of myself,for that's **** to much ugly and TBN site might crash. ;)

We have been in mud season all year.... A lot of rain. There giving rain again today. :rolleyes:

Come on Thomas post a pic. :D

"Then I'll post one" & see if I can break everyone's computer screen. :D:D

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #40  
A Great thread , Nice to see everyone & their tractors .

Heres a couple of older ones . first was the wifes tractor I traded for a forklift :eek: . 2nds the one I just bought Her, much smaller but She,s happy with it . Last ones where I started digging the newer part of my little pond .

Attachments

• Picture OLD 183.jpg
    Picture OLD 183.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 964
  • P7280004.JPG
    P7280004.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 758
  • P3140002.JPG
    P3140002.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 643
  • P4060022 (Small).JPG
    P4060022 (Small).JPG