Pictures of you on your tractor

/ Pictures of you on your tractor
Yes, I did....but definetly had to work for it

I won't tell you how many hours of digging to get it....The biggest hurdle I had was getting it out of the hole, the tractor was not powerfull enough to pull it out .........I'd pull it aside, then hand shovel dirt back in the hole, then move it to the other side and repeat......

It finally gave up...

I don't know, I think your Kubota was powerful enough, but lacked traction. ;)

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #502  
I don't know, I think your Kubota was powerful enough, but lacked traction. ;)

Didn't have the muscle to lift/pull it out of the hole.....Toy tractor:confused2:

Had fun anyway

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #503  
Trying out my new tiller.

HPIM1818.jpg

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #504  
Yes, I did....but definetly had to work for it

I won't tell you how many hours of digging to get it....The biggest hurdle I had was getting it out of the hole, the tractor was not powerfull enough to pull it out .........I'd pull it aside, then hand shovel dirt back in the hole, then move it to the other side and repeat......

It finally gave up...

Wow...I know that feeling...I've done a few big stumps with the BX, but not any that big. :confused2:

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #506  
Let's bring this thread back...

Here's me on my toy at the dealer's, it was delivered yesterday.

Attachments

• image-3222363338.jpg
    image-3222363338.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 396
   / Pictures of you on your tractor #507  
1.) My father-in-law, JerryinMT on his 4610 baiting the Red Angus into the pen for shots and other work.

2.) My Dad and his grandsons messing about on Father's Day last year on the L3130.

Attachments

• IMG_1293.jpg
    IMG_1293.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 286
  • Summer 2011 089.jpg
    Summer 2011 089.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 295
   / Pictures of you on your tractor #508  
Just having fun cleaning out the pond!

Tractor.jpg

Attachments

• Tractor.jpg
    Tractor.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
   / Pictures of you on your tractor #509  
I purchased my NH T1530 in 9/2010 to clean up overgrown fields, pastures and log skids. It's been a great learning process. I truly get a sense of land stewardship. I also understand the issue of safety and when my wife gets to close while brush cutting for a picture I continue to tell her to stay away.

Saturday 9.25.10 065.jpg07.01b.11 (94).jpgSaturday 9.25.10 170.jpgSaturday 9.25.10 187.jpg

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #510  
I purchased my NH T1530 in 9/2010 to clean up overgrown fields, pastures and log skids. It's been a great learning process. I truly get a sense of land stewardship. I also understand the issue of safety and when my wife gets to close while brush cutting for a picture I continue to tell her to stay away.

View attachment 276273View attachment 276274View attachment 276275View attachment 276276

Mike, is your ROP a custom job, or is the stock from NH?
That looks like the shortest one I have ever seen