Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there?

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #1  

byaffe

Tractor
2009 3032E John Deere
I recently purchased a 2009 JD 3032e with front loader attachment and tooth bar.

I would like to get to know some more owners to share any problems, do's and dont's and attachments. Also sharing general operating experience would be helpful.

When I purchased my tractor I also bought King Kutter attachments:
Box blade, brush hog, finish mower, tiller and sub soiler.

I have 17.4 acres with 7 acres open and the balance of the land heavily wooded. My goal is to raise a couple of calves, chickens and build deer population for viewing.

Any comments would be appreciated!

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #2  
I may not have a 3032E but I hope you enjoy seat time on it. You should like the quality of you KingKutter implements. I to have a boxblade and have loved having it. I just wish it was green.:D It is an XB.

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #3  
I recently purchased a 2009 JD 3032e with front loader attachment and tooth bar.

I would like to get to know some more owners to share any problems, do's and dont's and attachments. Also sharing general operating experience would be helpful.

When I purchased my tractor I also bought King Kutter attachments:
Box blade, brush hog, finish mower, tiller and sub soiler.

I have 17.4 acres with 7 acres open and the balance of the land heavily wooded. My goal is to raise a couple of calves, chickens and build deer population for viewing.

Any comments would be appreciated!
I love my KK 48' tiller.

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #4  
Yep, 90 hrs of hard work. The tractor has grown on me bigtime, it is basic as in good basic, not alot of crap to get in your way & has all functions I need for me. The position control for 3 prt works excellent, loader will take hard work & is strong, very responsive. Very nimble tractor. The 4wd & diff-lock works exceelent as I have thouroughly tested those 2 things. One thing did happen though at 80 hrs. the Diff-lock linkage was out of adjustment & this will make not so happy sounds from your tractor..... Was easily fixed at dealer & no further problem. If you ever hear popping from your rear end area of tractor & call dealer, it is probabaly the Diff-lock linkage, the actuator pin was not coming out enough, to engage your diff-lock you don't need hardly any pressure on the bake pedal, you can watch the pin slide in the trans while applying the slight brake pressure, you will see what I mean, it does not take much to activate it. I am thouroughly happy with it & actually use it also. No regrets here. Also if your tires are not filled, get them filled as soon as you can afford it.
Joe

Attachments

• DSC04510.JPG
    DSC04510.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 4,234
   / Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there?
Yep, 90 hrs of hard work. The tractor has grown on me bigtime, it is basic as in good basic, not alot of crap to get in your way & has all functions I need for me. The position control for 3 prt works excellent, loader will take hard work & is strong, very responsive. Very nimble tractor. The 4wd & diff-lock works exceelent as I have thouroughly tested those 2 things. One thing did happen though at 80 hrs. the Diff-lock linkage was out of adjustment & this will make not so happy sounds from your tractor..... Was easily fixed at dealer & no further problem. If you ever hear popping from your rear end area of tractor & call dealer, it is probabaly the Diff-lock linkage, the actuator pin was not coming out enough, to engage your diff-lock you don't need hardly any pressure on the bake pedal, you can watch the pin slide in the trans while applying the slight brake pressure, you will see what I mean, it does not take much to activate it. I am thouroughly happy with it & actually use it also. No regrets here. Also if your tires are not filled, get them filled as soon as you can afford it.
Joe

I have noticed that my 4WD is sometimes difficult to engage. Also while digging hard packed dirt (pond dam) I did not feel the needed power was there to dig the dirt. Maybe it is the technique I am using is wrong.

Thanks to everyone for their reply s!

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #6  
I have a 3032e with FEL bucket and forks. Only had one problem in 30hrs so far. The 3pt hitch stabilizers both busted and the rod that holds them with the lower arms busted. Replaced rod with JD part and chains with chain quick fix links and havent had any problems since. In fact I am very happy with the tractor. The loader seems ok to me. Enough to lift the back of tractor with no counter weight on it. I do have the rears loaded w/rimguard. Was thinking of adding wheel weights from an old JD. Enjoy it...I know I am.:)

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #7  
May I ask how you are digging for your pond ****, I do alot of digging in hard clay & no bucket tooth bar. If you are trying to engauge the 2wd or 4wd, I have found just hit reverse slightly, stop & it will then easily slip into 4wd or 2wd with ease, I can explain how I dig with FEL on theis 3032e if wanted.
Also for the poster that broke his side links chains/stay chains..? did you actually break the LARGE rod that goes thru the axle housing, ..? what the heck were you doing when that happend. ?? If it is that large rod you broke I actually am smiling because you did not break the transa/axle case, which is very good for bieng well engineered in that area.
Joe

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #8  
Yes I actually broke the rod!! I have pictures on my other computer I will post sometime next week if you want to see them. I was just brushhogging with a 5' brushhog. I think it broke when I backed up and mowed over some red brush. Have been very careful about mowing in reverse except for grass. May have hit a dip and stressed it that way. Either way I have done that with my other tractors and never had any problem. I broke the sway chains the day before when I was pulling a 6' disc on newly plowed field. Must have stressed it when making a turn with the disc lifted up? John Deere dealer had the rod the next day. They couldn't come right out though so I changed it myself. Kind of a pain as you have to remove one rear wheel to slide in the new rod. You are right about that engineering. Never thought about that!! Glad it broke there!!! Thanks I feel beter about it already.!!!:)

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #9  
I bought a 3032E to use for the lighter farm maintenance work we were doing with a 80 HP tractor. It looked simple to use, and easy to fix. It came with a 3 year warranty on the big stuff. It is used with a 55 gallons sprayer, a tiller, and a finish mower. We farm 5 ~ 7 acres of vegetables for market sale. It's kinda crazy but I have started doing some finish tilling and spraying with it. The germination we get on tiller - prepped ground pays for itself.
We have 820 hours on the tractor. I let employees use it, and just keep them in low range. Nothing is torn up yet, except one light on the dash is out, and we broke off a turn signal light. From the looks of the tractor (still looks real good) I am gonna try to squeeze 3000 hours out of this little guy.
I was nervous about buying it, but now, I don't think it's gonna disappoint me. The tractor is paying its way nicely so far. I would buy it again.

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #10  
I've got the 3038E w 305 loader, and love it. So far, only doing mowing, and moving piles of sand and trash. I plan to buy a middle buster and sub-soiler soon, as well as inexpensive forks for the bucket.

I had done my test drive on the 3032E and was amazed by the agility and ease of use. The wife wanted a Hydro so she can use it too. So far I've kept it to myself!