I May Have Finally Arrived

/ I May Have Finally Arrived #1  

Iplayfarmer

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1215, Case 801B
I think I finally arrived as a tractor guy this weekend. I took my 3-year-old daughter to a birthday party on a tractor. The part that makes me think I may have arrived is not simply that I showed up at a birthday party on a tractor, but that the peculiarity of the situation didn't even cross my mind until hours later.

I was heading down the road to mow a neighboor's pasture. The same neighboor had invited my daughter to a birthday party. It only made sense to take her while I was on the way.

/ I May Have Finally Arrived #4  
Willl..... You stirring .... :D:D:D I'm SHOCKED!:eek:

/ I May Have Finally Arrived
Did she ride in the front bucket ? :rolleyes: :D

Not this time. I was going to make some comment in the original post in anticipation of the inevitable safety related comments, but I didn't. I'll appease the safety gods by saying I put her in a double shielded OSHA ANSI certified, 5-point harness, cushioned, bullet proof, high visibility, fire resistant, climate controlled, ergonomic super safety roll cage.

(I carried her on my lap)

I was expecting a bunch of replies along the lines of "I took my tractor through the McDonalds drive-through," or "Everyone came to my brother's birthday party on a tractor".

/ I May Have Finally Arrived #9  
Well I didn't do it but my brother did, he drove the tractor (60 something model ford) to a pee wee football game in uniform...to play (@ four miles) he was in the 5th grade....I didn't understand what was so wrong with it, I thought it was cool.....still do:)

/ I May Have Finally Arrived #10  
Iplayfarmer...good for you!
When my oldest had his third birthday it was a Tractor Birthday Party. JD signs everywhere but that was ok with my Orange tractors. Had a June hay ride and he "drove" the tractor with his dad as they pulled the trailer for the hay ride. Great party theme. Sadly he has now outgrown tractors and moved up to action heroes. Guess slow tractors are not what he calls action. Oh well, my soon to be 2 year grand daughter likes to ride with Granddaddy and one is enough.