torque for pressure plate bolts/clutch

/ torque for pressure plate bolts/clutch #1  

arkiemurph

Newbie here, anyone know the torque for an L210? Also, there's about a 1" projection on the clutch center splines only on one side. Does this face toward the front or rear of the tractor?

Thanks in advance,
Murph

/ torque for pressure plate bolts/clutch #2  
if you don't find the torque values.. just lookup the fastener size and use the standard values based on fastener type, size, thread pitch, lubed, and material it is threaded into.. should give you a good close shot at it.

google fastener torque value and about 100 pages of torque values come up..

soundguy

/ torque for pressure plate bolts/clutch
Thanks, I'll give that a shot!

M:D

Got er done, was not fun! Now I have to fix solenoid, get air out of the lines, and it'll be rolling!

Anybody know where you can get new solenoid posts and new insulating washers. Threads on the posts are pretty much shot and the washers crumbled.

Murph

/ torque for pressure plate bolts/clutch #5  
If you don't want to repalce the solenoid which is reccomended, I'd use repair studs intended for starter posts.. they self tap and thread on. Insulating washers should be easy to fabricate out of heavy gasket material, or other stiff, durable, non conductive materials.

soundguy

Thanks soundguy. I am gonna try to fix it. $100 for a solenoid is ridiculous in my book.

M

/ torque for pressure plate bolts/clutch #7  
wherever you buy the repair studs from ( local mom-n-pop starter/alternator/genny shop is a good source..).. they should have phenolic insulating washers as well.

soundguy