Tractor pictures

/ Tractor pictures #101  
boy i feel bad that we have gotten of subject so much on this thread but Tug you say you have a pedal steel guitar. . . you are a dieing breed. There are very few pedal steel players down here and fewer that want to learn. (not that i can play one). I love to watch the "old timers" around here play, such a unique sound. I hope you can pass along your skill to one of your kids or grand kids.
Brian

/ Tractor pictures #102  
OK, I'll get us back on topic and mix it up a little....here's a couple of my "tractors"......a compact and a crawler.....

Attachments

• sell 009.jpg
    sell 009.jpg
    890.8 KB · Views: 470
  • sell 433.jpg
    sell 433.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 442
   / Tractor pictures #103  
Wow, that cub looks brand new! Nice chainsaw too!

/ Tractor pictures #104  
Wow, that cub looks brand new! Nice chainsaw too!

Hey thanks! The Cub is new - It's been parked in my garage for the last year waiting for it's first serious mission. Thus, the dozer (and saw) have started clearing out the homesite to give the CUT a new home......(and some work)
I have to say...I've cut with a lot of different chainsaws, and this thing cuts wood better and faster than I've ever seen.....lotsa seat and saw time to come!

/ Tractor pictures
   / Tractor pictures #106  
Big_Bri :Yes I feel guilty also for dragging this thread so far off track,...so I'll just thank everyone for their patience and answer Big_Bri by saying,....Thanks Brian, but I'm no pro for sure. I've been teaching myself for years and play only for my own pleasure because I too love the unique sounds.

We have a local Honky-Tonk that occasionally features the pedal steel. I tried to interest a nephew but he wanted a more portable guitar. As you know, these things are not easily transported. My kids aren't interested but I'm working on the grandkids.

Thanks for your kind words and interest Brian and best wishes to you! NOW,..back to Tractor Pictures,...ScoutCub: nice Cub, I like the dozer too !!

CHEERS!
. . tug

Last edited:
   / Tractor pictures
Well I just got another tractor so i NEED to post pictures soon. It is a simplicity 9518 diesel 2wd with R3s. It doesnt run but it will soon. Im 14 and have 2 tractors and a riding mower already. :D Lately, i think the simplicity would look good on R4 tires. :D

/ Tractor pictures #108  
Jacob : ...er,..ah,...not sure what a Simplicity looks like with or without R-4's, . . running or parked or dirty or clean, . . so could you please post a photo or two so we can see your latest acquisition? Thanks.

BUT, . . Congrats on it anyway!!

CHEERS!
. . tug

/ Tractor pictures
here are some pictures......The first is the JohnDeere 4300 Crawler tractor I drew. It takes a lot of though to get it just right so I custom drew it for the people here at TBN. The next picture is my Simplicity tractor. Its a cute little thing. I can just see it sitting on new R4s right now.:p

Attachments

• Jacobs pictures 11-9-09 028.jpg
    Jacobs pictures 11-9-09 028.jpg
    662.2 KB · Views: 221
  • Jacobs pictures 11-9-09 060.jpg
    Jacobs pictures 11-9-09 060.jpg
    755.1 KB · Views: 333
   / Tractor pictures #110  
The fleet. The JD is actually my Dad's.

Attachments

• IM000577.JPG
    IM000577.JPG