Attachments

• HPIM0717.JPG
    HPIM0717.JPG
    228.7 KB · Views: 537
  • HPIM0605.JPG
    HPIM0605.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 452
   / Tractor pictures #12  
Hey MissouriThunder, your tag line on Dan Gable brought back the memory of me wrestling him. He was one of the celebrity instructors at a camp I went to as a kid. We each got to spend a few minutes being coached and wrestling one on one with him. We were in awe of him and Cris Tayler, the heavyweight medalist. Dan let me shoot a single leg takedown on him, and I remember it felt like hitting a tree. I think one of his legs weighed more than me.

/ Tractor pictures #13  
automech,
I'm sure it was a great moment in your life to meet one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Every year when they hold junior nationals in Fargo my three sons wait in line for hours just to get his autograph. Talk about adversity that he's endured. While growing up his sister was murdered, the death of his father, etc. Seems he channeled all that emotion onto the mat while crushing opponent after opponent. Took that same energy and won like 15 national titles as Iowa's head coach. PA is no slouch at wrestling either. Seems they are in the top seven every year. My oldest son lost to a PA kid at Fargo all three years he qualified. Tough wrestling country you all have !

MissouriThunder

/ Tractor pictures
Here is the new chinese JohnDeere tractors. No ROPS, rice patty tires, gear trannys, lots of 2wd models, red and white paint?, How would you know if its a johndeere if its red? ????? : 28?????
I also think its unfair that Europe has cabs on 2720s.

Attachments

• 554.jpg
    554.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 537
  • johndeere red chinese tractor.jpg
    johndeere red chinese tractor.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 721
  • 2520 cab.jpg
    2520 cab.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,252
   / Tractor pictures #15  
Here's my JD 4010 mulch hauler and a JD L that's been in the county fair for the last 2 or 3 years.

Attachments

• Mulch mover side shot.jpg
    Mulch mover side shot.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 511
  • Fair 2009 009.jpg
    Fair 2009 009.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 543
   / Tractor pictures #16  
Very..very nice looking JD L Ralph. :)

/ Tractor pictures #17  
Here is one of my favorite pics of my machine.

Attachments

• 100_0767 B.jpg
    100_0767 B.jpg
    853.6 KB · Views: 1,111
   / Tractor pictures #18  
brandoro,
That is the coolest looking pedal tractor. Just curious, what model, where did you get it and how much ???

MissouriThunder

It is supposed to be an M. Each Kubota dealer in western Canada had one of these to raffle off, since I was in the dealer's several times last winter while dealing on the B3030 I put my name in the draw each time. One day they phoned to say I should come and pick up my new tractor:confused:, I thought I already had my new tractor so they explained I had won the raffle. Worked out nicely because I probably would have bought one otherwise:cool:. They took a picture of me with the pedal tractor to put in the paper as the winner, after I gave it to my Grandson I gave them a picture of him with it so they could put the real winner's picture in the paper. He is still too small to reach the pedals but has already trained his Mom to push him around on it:D. The parts guy tells me they are about $200 CDN to buy one.
They must have another one to raffle off because the stand was back in the showroom with a new pedal tractor on it when I went in to see about a problem with the new snowblowers sub frame last week. I put my name in the draw, never know when the need for another pedal tractor might arrive;).