Tractor pictures

/ Tractor pictures #281  
Very nice! Is the tractor in your avatar the same one as the picture on the trailer? The one in your avatar looks to have R4 tires where as the one on the trailer has R1s.
Ya same tractor.The pic in the avatar was on the dealers lot,I had them changed to R1,s because I am not fond of the R4,s.

/ Tractor pictures #282  
JohnDeereTrailering 002.jpg On the trailer.

/ Tractor pictures #283  
Almost all of ours seem like kids toys compared to someone else, this is a neighbors.

Attachments

• DSCN0533.JPG
    DSCN0533.JPG
    667.2 KB · Views: 186
   / Tractor pictures #284  
Ya same tractor.The pic in the avatar was on the dealers lot,I had them changed to R1,s because I am not fond of the R4,s.

Makes sense. I did the same with mine, swapped the R4s for R1s.

/ Tractor pictures #285  
Almost all of ours seem like kids toys compared to someone else, this is a neighbors.

Nice picture. My brother in law lives in central IL and when I can I go during harvest and spend a little time driving some "real" tractors. It is a lot of fun and very impressive to the size and capability of that machinery.

/ Tractor pictures #286  
This is our JD 2320 on delivery day, three years ago. We just made the last payment, so it is all ours now!:D

Beautiful setup. I assume you went with the turf tires so you could mow that lawn. How do they work in the snow?

/ Tractor pictures #287  
Nice picture. My brother in law lives in central IL and when I can I go during harvest and spend a little time driving some "real" tractors. It is a lot of fun and very impressive to the size and capability of that machinery.

I can imagine, I've never driven one that big.

/ Tractor pictures #288  
I was always intrigued with the concept of how much more a standard size tractor with 2wd could pull vs. a standard sized c.u.t.. I'll never forget the time I saw an old 2wd Massey trike pull out two 18" oaks with crowns attached with its draw bar. I'm thinking your full size Deere could out pull the 33 by about 4 times.

It's all about weight, weight location, and weight transfer. I doubt any of the 65hp compact tractors could have drug this 30" dia, 30' long oak log up and out of there:

295680d1357002076-logistics-firewood-hauling-splitting-p1010870sm.jpg

/ Tractor pictures #289  
Beautiful setup. I assume you went with the turf tires so you could mow that lawn. How do they work in the snow?

I have turf tires (in north central Vermont). Turfs work great!

However, I do have chains to install, if I need 'em.