2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

Default Re: Tractor pictures

Quote Originally Posted by missourithunder View Post
    brandoro,

LBrown59,
    Now that's a nice assortment of pics !

MissouriThunder
    Thanks
    Tractors 2003 Kubota BX1500 / 2004 Kubota Bx23 / 2005 Kubota BX1500.
    Attachments 60'' Front Blade/48'' Rear Tiller/FEL/Back Hoe /
    60'' MMM/Clamp on Forks/48'' MMM
    South of Canton Ohio L .B

Tractor
    Kubota B7510HSD(sold) B3200(new 6/15/09)

Here is some of my pictures. The first two are of my son on his gravely tractor pulling at the local fair. The next three pictures are of some tractors we saw while at the fair. Next is a case mx270 we used to spread manuer this spring. Next in line is my daughter using my tractor to sweep the lawn (she hates getting her picture taken, have to be sneaky to get it). The last picture shows the caseih 5120 on its last day of use. I was using it to load the manuer spreader this spring when it caught on fire. More pictures of 5120 in the thread "all in a days work". What a sad day that was.
    Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tractor pictures-nathan-pulling-2-jpg   Tractor pictures-fair-003-jpg   Tractor pictures-fair-004-jpg   Tractor pictures-0821091327-jpg   Tractor pictures-0821091312-jpg  

Tractor pictures-dcfc0026-jpg   Tractor pictures-sabrina-sweeps-jpg   Tractor pictures-dcfc0030-jpg  
    b3200, 60" land pride finish mower, 3pt log spitter, pallet forks, lawn sweeper, bottom plow, Loader mounted snow plow, 3pt quick hitch.

Ft Leonard Wood twice, Ft Hood twice, Iraq twice, Ft Carson, Ft Benning, Germany, Korea, Venezuela
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota BX 1860

NH-Rob,
    I remember when you posted the pic of your burned tractor. Just curious, had you a fire extinguisher on board would it have saved the tractor ? I ask because another thread talks about us wishing/wanting to attach one to our tractors in the event of an onboard fire.

MissouriThunder
    "Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy." Dan Gable, Waterloo, Iowa, 1972 Olympic gold medal wrestling champion

Tractor
    Kubota BX24TLB

Hey Rob,

Was the picture of your son taken at Hopkinton? I was up there on Friday but I missed most of the pulls because they weren't listed in the schedule. I don't want to hijack this thread, but is there a site or some other place I could find the rules for that type of tractor pull. I'd be interested in building a garden tractor puller if I had some more info. Thanks in advance.

Matt.
    Kubota BX24 TLB, Loaded R4s, Wallenstein Thumb, Kubota FEL Q/A, Kubota Pallet Forks

Tractor
    Kubota B7510HSD(sold) B3200(new 6/15/09)

missourithunder,
    I think a fire extingisher would have stopped it had I been on the tractor when it started. I had loaded the spreader and was way down in the field when I saw it so by the time I got to it all I could do was call for a fire truck.

BXinNH,
    The pull we did was in lancaster, NH the day after hopkinton. You can check out the rules at lancasterfair.com. I think the rules are the same because it is run by the same people. I think you will have lots of fun if you try it.
    Rob
    b3200, 60" land pride finish mower, 3pt log spitter, pallet forks, lawn sweeper, bottom plow, Loader mounted snow plow, 3pt quick hitch.

Tractor
    Many over the years, + '05 JD-4410 TLB, but quite proud of my big green "Rolls": AKA: 2006 JD-3520 Cab, HST, Tunes & 2-way tiltmeter, Cobra communications and 6" (x2) rear wheel spacers for a lot less pucker-factor!!

Often wondered what ever happened to those "half-track" adaptors? They used them on 8-N's when I was a "young" kid (1940's) and often thought in later years they would be a great addition. BUT,...they just "seemed" to have disappeared....???

Great photos by the way,...lots of good fun going on there!

CHEERS!
    . . tug

Tractor
    JD 3520 powerreverser

Now is the time to haul in some wood to burn this winter ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tractor pictures-dscf1652-r-olution-de-l   Tractor pictures-dscf1653-r-olution-de-l   Tractor pictures-dscf1655-r-olution-de-l   Tractor pictures-dscf1656-r-olution-de-l   Tractor pictures-dscf1658-r-olution-de-l  

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Well, friday night, we were getting ready for a wedding at our house (went great). I went to grade the driveway and was expecting Kerry to be on the 110 rider mowing the sides. I got halfway down the driveway and there was the 110, parked. I kept going on the 3720 and there he was on the neighbors kubota L2900 with FEL and brush hog. I had never saw this kubota befor so i was pretty mad my camera was at the house. So I almost finished the driveway and he broke a shear pin on the PTO connected to the mower. I had him turn around and we went up to the shop. When we got there, I ran to the house and grabbed my camera. I parked the Deere right next to it so everyone could see the differences.We couldnt find a pin, but atleast I got pictures. I will download them this week for everyone. Kerry said it was different getting on a GST tractor after using a HST Deere. Oh, yesterday, i put the 1000th hour on the 3720.
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, Bobcat landplane ,4 in 1 bucket, Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck, bagger
    1980 Hinomoto E150D Project Tractor

Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Quote Originally Posted by BXinNH View Post
    Hey Rob,

Was the picture of your son taken at Hopkinton? I was up there on Friday but I missed most of the pulls because they weren't listed in the schedule. I don't want to hijack this thread, but is there a site or some other place I could find the rules for that type of tractor pull. I'd be interested in building a garden tractor puller if I had some more info. Thanks in advance.

Matt.
    I was there Friday too. Also missed most of the pulling. Did you get to browse all the tractor displays?? I kinda liked that 100HP Deutz-Fahr cab tractor with the front and rear 3 point hitches. I really enjoy dragging my wife through the tractor displays...... payback time for when she drags me to shoe stores! I would also love to build a garden pulling tractor.... looks like alot of fun.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Grand L 3540 HST-3, R4's

Hello all TBN'ers,
    Here's two photos of my kubota's having some play time. BX23 is blowing 16" snow fall that dumped in driveway. B3200 TBL is moving 14 yards of top soil that had to be spread around for projects.
    DevilDog
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tractor pictures-100_0348-jpg  

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast