Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast
    Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Default Tractor pictures

This thread is basically to share pictures of you on your tractor, your tractor itself or any other tractor that you would like to post on this thread. I know it should be in the photo sectoin but this makes it easier to view since it is in an easy to find location. I went to the state fair yesterday and took some pictures of tractors displayed there. From first to last, a kubota BX2660 with FEL and MMM, a Kubota BX 25 TLB, a Newholland T1110, and a JohnDeere 100 F.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -scan0003-jpg   -scan0004-jpg   -scan0005-jpg   -scan0007-jpg  
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club

Tractor
    Many over the years, + '05 JD-4410 TLB, but quite proud of my big green "Rolls": AKA: 2006 JD-3520 Cab, HST, Tunes & 2-way tiltmeter, Cobra communications and 6" (x2) rear wheel spacers for a lot less pucker-factor!!

Default Re: Tractor pictures

Good idea Jacob,..allows a little more "scope" for photos. I really hate to start your thread on "negativity" but studying your photo of the Deere, caused me to consider that IMHO "most" guys and gals purchase a tractor that will be practical for their particular needs.

Anyone reading this forum knows one consideration would be, a machine that in fact, "looks" like a tractor and not necessarily like a converted "sports car". Do designers not consider the potential customer or ever read comments from forums such as this,...where the real tractor "dreams" are conceived and often see fruition?

I would think that a real design feature that would go a long, long way toward selling a tractor,...(of "any" size),...would be the inclusion of some "Practical" items such as a good, handy "chain-pail",....and for certain,..a good,..large, very strong, heavy duty TOOL BOX with a soft anti-rattle liner and perhaps what is included in a Tool-Brief-Case thingy,..like some spill-proof racks for sockets and smaller items that get lost in the bottom, a place for all the screw drivers in a row and a spanner rack etc, so when you lift the lid, it's all there,..fast and easy to grab the item you "may" need in a hurry, (to tighten a hydraulic leak etc) instead of dumping it all out on the ground looking for the one needed "NOW"!!

Depending on the tractor configuration,.."one" large box,...or "two, three or even four" smaller ToolBoxes.."handily" mounted..."somewhere" on a tractor? Horizontal for some and perhaps, vertical for some longer items, crowbar etc.

Some folk long for a rack of some sort that holds a long handled shovel, rake, a garden hoe or even an old cornbroom,...things you suddenly find you need when you get there but had no way of carrying it "handily".

Sorry to mess up your first post here Jacob,...but that JD photo made me wonder why a high paid designer wasted his time taking the "tractor" out of a "tractor" to come up with an aerodynamically designed "thingy" for high-speed mowing or perhaps an entry in a tractor-beauty contest,...but not exactly a tractor-man's tractor! ....(OR,..did I completely miss the point?..Ooops!)

CHEERS and all the best to you!! (Hope you enjoyed the Fair, I always do!)
    . . tug

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

When i was at the fair, this was the only unlocked cab tractor so i climbed inside to find that it has more controls than i expected. I also know that this is an orchard tractor, therfor the cab is designed so it will easily get under trees. The front window is rather large but the back window is very small. To give everyone an idea of its size, its about the size of a 3x20 series tractor but with a 96 hp engine. Here is the link to the JohnDeere website that has more details. John Deere Ag - New Equipment Features for 100F Orchard and Vineyard Tractor (96 hp) oh, has anyone noticed that the front wheel is sun faded?
    Last edited by Johndeere3720; 09-06-2009 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Faded front wheel
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

Here's a pic of my brother and the disk I bought to pull with my new Mahindra 3215HST. After all, at about 900lbs per disk blade, my tractor should pull this with no problems, right? I have loaded tires.

Oh, and that's me on the Case that would be nice to have so that I could disk just a little faster than with my Mahindra.

Just kidding, but it sure is fun to go and look at these AG shows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -p2130002-jpg   -p2140003-jpg  
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics

Tractor
    2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires

Here's my 790:

Loaded and ready to go:

Ready to tear up some ground:

Nothing could be finer than riding my JD790 in South Carolina!!

2001 John Deere 790 4x4 with Model 70 FEL, 5ft International World Agritech bush hog, 5ft Wallberg BB, 5ft Frontier disc harrow, 5ft King Kutter II Rototiller, 5ft Cultipacker, 5ft Sitrex finish mower, Leinbach PHD with 9" & 12" augers, Leinbach middlebuster, Leinbach #11 Field Cultivator, boom pole, custom 3pt handi-hitch, clamp on bucket forks, Pat's Easy Change.

Nothing runs like a Deere, or smells like a John....

Tractor
    Many over the years, + '05 JD-4410 TLB, but quite proud of my big green "Rolls": AKA: 2006 JD-3520 Cab, HST, Tunes & 2-way tiltmeter, Cobra communications and 6" (x2) rear wheel spacers for a lot less pucker-factor!!

Great Photos guys,..real nice! .. Kebo:,very nice transport rig you got there and that heavy set of discs sure put my rusty old ones to shame, good photos!

Sorry Jacob,...guess I really did miss the point as the last thing I was thinking,...was "orchard". Back in my day Orchard Tractors were covered in big old tear drop fenders with huge fender-skirts to cover the wheels as much as possible with branch protection up around the driver even though they were still basically "open-station" tractors.

However,...you have my apology on that topic, and kudos for your nicely worded explaination along with a very interesting link. My thoughts still stand firm on the idea of some good old tool box design ideas for tractors.

CHEERS !
    . . tug
    Last edited by tugboat-2; 09-07-2009 at 12:06 AM.

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Here are a few pics of my tractor while my son and I were clearing brush last spring. The hills are steeper than they look. I also included a pic of a rock that I was moving the other day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dscf7720a-jpg   -dscf7736e-jpg   -hpim1702a-jpg  
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Ft Leonard Wood twice, Ft Hood twice, Iraq twice, Ft Carson, Ft Benning, Germany, Korea, Venezuela
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota BX 1860

Excellent, excellent thread Jake ! Keep the pics coming fellas !

MissouriThunder
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc_1728-jpg   -dsc_1757-jpg  
    "Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy." Dan Gable, Waterloo, Iowa, 1972 Olympic gold medal wrestling champion

Tractor
    Kubota B3030 HSTC

Here is a picture of my grandson with his tractor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -18-06-09_1718-jpg  
    Rod.
    B3030HSDC, LA403 FEL, B2782A front blower, B5320 ballast box, Landpride-BH, RFM, tiller, FM2060 flail, GS1572 grader/scraper, BX42 chipper, PTO generator, homebuilt splitter and 3pt carry all.

Ft Leonard Wood twice, Ft Hood twice, Iraq twice, Ft Carson, Ft Benning, Germany, Korea, Venezuela
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota BX 1860

brandoro,
    That is the coolest looking pedal tractor. Just curious, what model, where did you get it and how much ???

MissouriThunder
    Last edited by missourithunder; 09-07-2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: spell
    "Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy." Dan Gable, Waterloo, Iowa, 1972 Olympic gold medal wrestling champion

Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast