Tractor pictures

/ Tractor pictures #1  

Johndeere3720

Padawan Tractor Learner, Advertiser
Tractor
Bobcat T62, MT55, E42R, E10, John Deere 4100
This thread is basically to share pictures of you on your tractor, your tractor itself or any other tractor that you would like to post on this thread. I know it should be in the photo sectoin but this makes it easier to view since it is in an easy to find location. I went to the state fair yesterday and took some pictures of tractors displayed there. From first to last, a Kubota BX2660 with FEL and MMM, a Kubota BX 25 TLB, a Newholland T1110, and a JohnDeere 100 F.

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 909
  • scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 666
  • scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 739
  • scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 1,675
   / Tractor pictures #2  
Good idea Jacob,..allows a little more "scope" for photos. I really hate to start your thread on "negativity" but studying your photo of the Deere, caused me to consider that IMHO "most" guys and gals purchase a tractor that will be practical for their particular needs.

Anyone reading this forum knows one consideration would be, a machine that in fact, "looks" like a tractor and not necessarily like a converted "sports car". Do designers not consider the potential customer or ever read comments from forums such as this,...where the real tractor "dreams" are conceived and often see fruition?

I would think that a real design feature that would go a long, long way toward selling a tractor,...(of "any" size),...would be the inclusion of some "Practical" items such as a good, handy "chain-pail",....and for certain,..a good,..large, very strong, heavy duty TOOL BOX with a soft anti-rattle liner and perhaps what is included in a Tool-Brief-Case thingy,..like some spill-proof racks for sockets and smaller items that get lost in the bottom, a place for all the screw drivers in a row and a spanner rack etc, so when you lift the lid, it's all there,..fast and easy to grab the item you "may" need in a hurry, (to tighten a hydraulic leak etc) instead of dumping it all out on the ground looking for the one needed "NOW"!!

Depending on the tractor configuration,.."one" large box,...or "two, three or even four" smaller ToolBoxes.."handily" mounted..."somewhere" on a tractor? Horizontal for some and perhaps, vertical for some longer items, crowbar etc.

Some folk long for a rack of some sort that holds a long handled shovel, rake, a garden hoe or even an old cornbroom,...things you suddenly find you need when you get there but had no way of carrying it "handily".

Sorry to mess up your first post here Jacob,...but that JD photo made me wonder why a high paid designer wasted his time taking the "tractor" out of a "tractor" to come up with an aerodynamically designed "thingy" for high-speed mowing or perhaps an entry in a tractor-beauty contest,...but not exactly a tractor-man's tractor! ....(OR,..did I completely miss the point?..Ooops!)

CHEERS and all the best to you!! (Hope you enjoyed the Fair, I always do!)
. . tug

/ Tractor pictures
When i was at the fair, this was the only unlocked cab tractor so i climbed inside to find that it has more controls than i expected. I also know that this is an orchard tractor, therfor the cab is designed so it will easily get under trees. The front window is rather large but the back window is very small. To give everyone an idea of its size, its about the size of a 3x20 series tractor but with a 96 hp engine. Here is the link to the JohnDeere website that has more details. John Deere Ag - New Equipment Features for 100F Orchard and Vineyard Tractor (96 hp) oh, has anyone noticed that the front wheel is sun faded?

Last edited:
   / Tractor pictures #4  
Here's a pic of my brother and the disk I bought to pull with my new Mahindra 3215HST. :eek: :rolleyes: :D After all, at about 900lbs per disk blade, my tractor should pull this with no problems, right? :rolleyes: I have loaded tires. ;)

Oh, and that's me on the Case that would be nice to have so that I could disk just a little faster than with my Mahindra. :D

Just kidding, but it sure is fun to go and look at these AG shows. :cool:

Attachments

• P2130002.JPG
    P2130002.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 881
  • P2140003.JPG
    P2140003.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 773
   / Tractor pictures #5  
Here's my 790:

JohnDeere790006.jpg

Loaded and ready to go:

JohnDeere790003.jpg

Ready to tear up some ground:

Frontierdischarrow002.jpg

/ Tractor pictures #6  
Great Photos guys,..real nice! .. Kebo:,very nice transport rig you got there and that heavy set of discs sure put my rusty old ones to shame, good photos!

Sorry Jacob,...guess I really did miss the point as the last thing I was thinking,...was "orchard". Back in my day Orchard Tractors were covered in big old tear drop fenders with huge fender-skirts to cover the wheels as much as possible with branch protection up around the driver even though they were still basically "open-station" tractors.

However,...you have my apology on that topic, and kudos for your nicely worded explaination along with a very interesting link. My thoughts still stand firm on the idea of some good old tool box design ideas for tractors.

CHEERS !
. . tug

Last edited:
   / Tractor pictures #7  
Here are a few pics of my tractor while my son and I were clearing brush last spring. The hills are steeper than they look. I also included a pic of a rock that I was moving the other day.

Attachments

• HPIM1702A.jpg
    HPIM1702A.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 1,127
  • DSCF7736E.jpg
    DSCF7736E.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 931
  • DSCF7720A.jpg
    DSCF7720A.jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 1,081
   / Tractor pictures #9  
Here is a picture of my grandson with his tractor.

Attachments

• 18-06-09_1718.jpg
    18-06-09_1718.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 785