MF 65 powersteering

/ MF 65 powersteering #1  

petebacsr

Tractor
massey fergusn mf65
Hi everyone this is my first time here and I have a problem with the powersteering adjusting screw. It is froze up big time. I have tried penetrating oil and it will not free up. Any suggestions would be appriecated.

pete

/ MF 65 powersteering
Thanks for the info. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but hopefully it will work.I went to the site you suggested and it looks like he is an encyclipedia on masseys. I'm going to send for his cd.

thanks again
Pete

/ MF 65 powersteering #5  
KennyV
Do you have a copy of Big Deans MF65 disc I could buy. His website is inactive and I understand he has passed. I just inherited my fathers 1961 MF65 and really need to get a disc.
Thank you

/ MF 65 powersteering #6  
I had one with my old computer... I'll check if it is still around, may have already given it away... You can have it if I come across it... I will PM you if I find it. KennyV

/ MF 65 powersteering #7  
Thanks, I'm not sure my first reply to you went. I gather Big Dean was the Massey Ferguson guru. My dads MF65 served him well and I want to keep it up so it will serve me as well.

/ MF 65 powersteering #8  
I haveNot came across it yet... Will continue a watch for it.
The Massey 65 is the Best utility tractor, in it's size class, ever built. KennyV