Transfer pump filter?

/ Transfer pump filter?
Ok Thanks again, I'll definitely get one that filters both water and particulates then. I guess I'll go with the spin type, I don't really need to be able to see the element I don't guess If for some reason the flow starts getting slow I can just replace the element.

/ Transfer pump filter? #12  
*That's the general idea.
I'm going to install a filter on my electric transfer pump for my tractor fuel and was wondering what one would be better. I'm looking at either a metal spin on filer or one of the clear plastic bowls with the replaceable element.

17041_lg.gif

170307_lg.gif

Ok Thanks again, I'll definitely get one that filters both water and particulates then. I guess I'll go with the spin type, I don't really need to be able to see the element I don't guess.
* If for some reason the flow starts getting slow I can just replace the element.
Would sure like to see pictures of your pump and the rest of your set up .
I've built a couple of different set ups and posted pictures of both of them .

/ Transfer pump filter?
I'll get some and post up.

/ Transfer pump filter? #15  
I've got this one on my pump. So far very happy with it.

Water-Block Fuel Filter - 0189579 | Tractor Supply Company

That's the sort of filter. Problem was, the local TSC didn't have a filter to match the pump I bought there :( I had to order from McMaster Carr.

McMaster Carr is really good at getting stuff shipped the same day and delivered quickly. I've actually had UPS deliver orders less than 24 hours after I placed the order! (And that's standard shipping.)

Our local TSC is poorly stocked. "If you need it, we don't have it". :(

Ken

/ Transfer pump filter?
Well finally got a pic of the pump mounted in the tank, I left the frame mounts on the tank so I can use my forks to pick it up and place it in the back of my truck or on my trailer if I'm doing a job away from home. All I have to do now is a little paint on the tank and mount the filter and reinstall my hose and nozzle.

tank.jpg

/ Transfer pump filter? #17  
Well finally got a pic of the pump mounted in the tank, I left the frame mounts on the tank so I can use my forks to pick it up and place it in the back of my truck or on my trailer if I'm doing a job away from home. All I have to do now is a little paint on the tank and mount the filter and reinstall my hose and nozzle.

tank.jpg
What is the tank off of ?

/ Transfer pump filter?
It's off a Chevrolet Bob truck. They mounted under the cab, and had the step built into them to get up in the truck. It looks a lot better now that I have it painted.

/ Transfer pump filter? #19  
- *I left the frame mounts on the tank so I can use my forks to pick it up and place it in the back of my truck or on my trailer

tank.jpg
* I set mine up to be self unloading.
because I didn't want to have to mess with forks and the tractor to get it unloaded off my truck .
Here is a shot of me unloading.

/ Transfer pump filter? #20  

tank.jpg

How many gallon does this hold ?