just a thought

/ just a thought #11  
I clicked on the irritating John Deere banner that shows up at the top of TBN. Once at the John Deere site. I clicked a selection for an information kit. It did'nt say video, but I hope that's what they send. I'd include a link but I'm kinda inept at that sort of thing.

/ just a thought #12  
OK...I signed up. We'll see what they send out in "Two to Three Weeks".

/ just a thought #13  
Maybe they'll send a free sample. You know, like a 4210 for example. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ just a thought #14  
I sent for the video a few months ago (March) and still haven't received it!/w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

/ just a thought #15  
Garry, they know you're just teasing them. You've got your heart set on that big blue machine. /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif

/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Did you see me go 'Platinum' ? /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ just a thought #16  
<font color=blue>"Did you see me go 'Platinum' ?"</font color=blue>

Hey, congratulations. Did my reply do that for you??/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

With everything you've been doing with that TC30 of yours, you'll be Star before you know it! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

<font color=blue>"...they know you're just teasing them. You've got your heart set on that big blue machine."</font color=blue>

Well, I will admit that I'm certainly leaning that way. Wifey and I were doing a country drive this weekend and I came across a Kubota dealer. Stopped and climbed around on a few and showed her some of the features. On the way home, she spots a NHTC65 sitting along side a field. I think it was a County mower. When she sees it, she says, "Isn't that the kind of tractor that you really want?" When I ask her what makes her think that, she says because I have more of their brochures laying around the house than any other brands!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

But heh, I'm still open to suggestions and deals. Especially deals! I may be leaning toward blue, but given the right deal I could go color blind real easy!! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ just a thought #17  
Your wife will still talk to you about tractors? And you've been shopping for how long? /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

My wife says she talked enough about tractors in the last two years to be caught-up for life. That's one of the reasons I talk to you guys. You understand, right?

/ just a thought #18  
<font color=blue>"Your wife will still talk to you about tractors? And you've been shopping for how long?'</font color=blue>

You bet she does! I've been shopping since last November. And I expect to be shopping for another 3 years /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif.

If you read through some of my earliest posts, you may recall that I had mentioned that it was her idea for me to buy a tractor. She's been very supportive. Now I grant you, she may get a little tired of hearing about tractors and about what "the guys on TBN" are saying/talking about. But she doesn't complain about it, and when I want to stop and climb around on one, she's always right there watching (probably figures I'll fall off and break something!) /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif and asking questions.

In fact, as we were walking back to the van after looking at the 'Bota's, we walked by one of the new 'Bota mowers. I mentioned how popular they were and what good things were being said about them. She said that just seemed to be the right size for her, maybe she should get one when I get my tractor! I didn't disagree with her. In fact, I told her I'd be willing to drop down one model size if she really wanted to get one. After she thought about it, she said that maybe she'd settle for new quilting machine. I said, "whatever you want honey." I was thinking, "Whew, more seat time for me!"/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ just a thought #20  
Wow 3 years till the new tractor. Whew that and two years of therapy for anxiety disorder can get expensive.

Just kidding!

Hope your dream comes true soon.