just a thought

/ just a thought #1  

jbs

Tractor
kubota L3000DT
Muhammad,
I enjoy watching the weekend magizine shows. CAR AND DRIVER, TRUCKS, CRANK AND CHROME etc. Have you ever considered a tractor show? I think you could find plenty of sponsers and advertising. I can see it now TBN on TNN.....tractor reviews, new products, tech tips, the antigue corner etc

/ just a thought #2  
Ever watch "Classic Tractor Fervor"?

/ just a thought #3  
TNN = Tractor News Network? Hmmmm.......

/ just a thought #4  
All tractors, all the time !

I've got one of those John Deere videos highlighting their 4000 series tractors. It's over an hour long and filled with compacts in action. Maybe the Tractor Network could look something like that.

/ just a thought #7  
It is on the RFD TV channel on the sattellite. On my dish netlwork it is channel 9409.

/ just a thought #8  
It's on a few times a week I think its channel 329 or 369 on Direct TV. Should also be on cable but I don't get that. If you check out the direct TV website it can tell you the times in your area. Just put "Tractor" in the search engine on the site.

/ just a thought #9  
I got the video from the John Deere dealer. I think you can order them from their website ? It's a free item designed to persuade you to buy a Deere. It shows how to use the loader, backhoe, Mid mower, tiller, rear mower and others. I want to see if they have a new one for the 4000 ten series.

/ just a thought #10  
I looked "briefly" on the site but didn't see it. If you run across a method of obtaining the tape please let me know.