Beautiful day in Wisconsin today

/ Beautiful day in Wisconsin today #1  

Jimmy Joe

Gold Member
Went out to work on the garage, putting in a metal ceiling, ended up washing and waxing the tractor and riding lawn mower. I will try to post some pictures later.

/ Beautiful day in Wisconsin today
Here are the pictures, I never could have downloaded them without the help of my wife, a big thank you to her.

Now they will be ready when the white stuff starts flying.

Attachments

• 2009 tractor & John Deere 007.jpg
    2009 tractor & John Deere 007.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 211
  • 2008 tractor 003.jpg
    2008 tractor 003.jpg
    744.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 2008 tractor 004.jpg
    2008 tractor 004.jpg
    775.1 KB · Views: 112
   / Beautiful day in Wisconsin today #3  
Good day in Central Indiana too. After gathering some rocks from the fields, a wash and wax was in order in prep for winter. The dog decided she needed a better viewpoint...

Attachments

• Dog on Deere 001a.jpg
    Dog on Deere 001a.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 117
  • Dog on Deere 002a.jpg
    Dog on Deere 002a.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 131
   / Beautiful day in Wisconsin today #4  
I couldn't believe it when I spoke to my wife this evening--she's visiting family in Stevens Point--and she told me the temps today were in the 60's there. We barely got to 40 here in Eastern WA!! I'm jealous....Regards, Mike

/ Beautiful day in Wisconsin today #5  
I live 1/2 mile south of Wisconsin and it was a great day. I have to admit my Goldwing beat out the tractors though.

/ Beautiful day in Wisconsin today #6  
It's been a grand weekend in Western New York. I changed the oil, filter and greased the Kioti. It was sunny and in the high 60's and I was about 10 hours away from needing an oil change so I figured I might as well get it done before I have to lay in the snow to do it.

/ Beautiful day in Wisconsin today
Sounds like everyone is taking advantage of the nice weather, my wife is from California and she wants the winter to be like Sunday was all the time.

Greenrancher, that green and yellow sure shines. I would be afraid my dog would get mine dirty after just washing. Our dog is just recovering from limes disease, she is 13 years old and has been walking stiff for quite a while. One day she couldn't get up. We took her to the vet, I was all shook up, thought it was time to put her down. Turned out to be limes, told my wife I can't believe I can get so shook up about a dog.

Ccsial, I would have loved to be out on my Goldwing, but I knew I didn't want to be cleaning things up in the cold, so I stayed home except for a short trip to town for some car wash soap. I took the wing and while in town i gassed it up and put in some Seafoam just in case it was the last ride of the year. Sure was tempting to take the long way home though. What year wing do you have.

/ Beautiful day in Wisconsin today #8  
I did notice a few stray paw prints once she got down...

/ Beautiful day in Wisconsin today #9  
Sounds like everyone is taking advantage of the nice weather, my wife is from California and she wants the winter to be like Sunday was all the time.

Ccsial, I would have loved to be out on my Goldwing, but I knew I didn't want to be cleaning things up in the cold, so I stayed home except for a short trip to town for some car wash soap. I took the wing and while in town i gassed it up and put in some Seafoam just in case it was the last ride of the year. Sure was tempting to take the long way home though. What year wing do you have.

Jimmy: My wife is from Duluth, MN so she thinks the weather here is great. We get up your way once a year with the ATV's to the Wild River or Tuscobia trails.

I have a 2008 Wing. I also have a 2003 Shadow Spirit but I put that up mid October. I have all my pre winter work done. I can still cut and split some more firewood but I like to do that when it is 30 or 40. 60 is just too hot for that much work.

Al