picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #11  
I built this 32'x40' six years ago. Designed it myself starting with 9' walls in the two wings (just two 6x6 posts on the center of the floor, otherwise open), filled and graded the footprint (used a ton of alfalfa on my F250 for layered compaction-worst test hole was 96%), trenched the foundation and installed the steel myself, had a concrete crew pour and finish the slab, framed it myself, had a wall standing barbeque on a Saturday, had a roof framing crew stand the trusses and sheet it off, hired a roofer, did all the windows, man door, gutters, siding and trim and paint myself, hired an electrican to run all the wiring (he hid all the overhead wires on top of the bottom chords of the trusses so I could have a clean looking open truss ceiling and the metal bay doors were also contracted out. The interior started out with 2x12 DF (yes) base boards, 4' high DF R/S ply wainscoat and 1x8 knotty pine the rest of the way up. NO SHEETROCK ANYWHERE. Oh, when I say "myself", my beloved Charlotte was at my side helping wherever she could and that was a signifigant amount of time.
I hate to admit it, but the building a little bit too small.........

Attachments

• P1010007.JPG
    P1010007.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 546
   / picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #12  
It's a tight squeeze to get in my shed. There's only a couple of inches to spare on either side when the mower is on. I'm slowly widening it every so often when I scrape the doors.:D

Attachments

• shed.jpg
    shed.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 757
   / picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted
I got burned out of my old shop last winter, am still finishing the new shop. I was blessed to have adequate insurance. Still lost $40K but at least replaced the critical items. New shop is 42x50. I've since added a four post lift in the bay the JD is parked in. A work in progress.

ovrszd
is that a 2210 with out the rops? and the rops up on the wall

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #14  
Here is my Simplicity 9518 in my Dads heated shop and my Yanmar 169D in my moms heated Garage. Also at my moms, my JohnDeere L118 lives in the heated shed next to the garage. I have some spoiled tractors.

Attachments

• Jacobs pictures 11-9-09 065.jpg
    Jacobs pictures 11-9-09 065.jpg
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 307
  • Jacobs pictures 10-29-09 027.jpg
    Jacobs pictures 10-29-09 027.jpg
    771.5 KB · Views: 335
   / picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #15  
post your pictures of your tractor and implements in the shed or garage

Here are some shots of the 20x28ft shed I build last year for my 2008 Mahindra 5525 and assorted haying implements.

DSCF0238 (Small).JPG

DSCF0012 (Small).JPG

DSCF0001 (Small).JPG

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #16  
Pic from last winter - same as avatar.

Your tractor is similar in size and weight to what I am looking at. How well does the wood floor of your shed handle the tractor and any implements? I'm looking at big sheds for possibly next year or so and I found a couple that I really like. They're nice two story affairs and the garage door opening can be made over 8 feet tall to accommodate the cab. The dealer said that they could assemble to shed on a poured foundation that I provide but he recommended that I just stick with the wooden floor. The dealer said that the wooden floor would easily accommodate the weight of a tractor and implements, ATV etc but that just seems like a lot of weight to me. Would you mind sharing your experience in this regard? Thanks

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #17  
I built this 32'x40' six years ago. Designed it myself starting with 9' walls in the two wings (just two 6x6 posts on the center of the floor, otherwise open), filled and graded the footprint (used a ton of alfalfa on my F250 for layered compaction-worst test hole was 96%), trenched the foundation and installed the steel myself, had a concrete crew pour and finish the slab, framed it myself, had a wall standing barbeque on a Saturday, had a roof framing crew stand the trusses and sheet it off, hired a roofer, did all the windows, man door, gutters, siding and trim and paint myself, hired an electrican to run all the wiring (he hid all the overhead wires on top of the bottom chords of the trusses so I could have a clean looking open truss ceiling and the metal bay doors were also contracted out. The interior started out with 2x12 DF (yes) base boards, 4' high DF R/S ply wainscoat and 1x8 knotty pine the rest of the way up. NO SHEETROCK ANYWHERE. Oh, when I say "myself", my beloved Charlotte was at my side helping wherever she could and that was a signifigant amount of time.
I hate to admit it, but the building a little bit too small.........

Any shots of the inside... very nice looking!

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #18  
Here's the 2240 I just bought. My first tractor.

Attachments

• JD_003.jpg
    JD_003.jpg
    774.9 KB · Views: 520
   / picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #19  
Here is my Simplicity 9518 in my Dads heated shop and my Yanmar 169D in my moms heated Garage. Also at my moms, my JohnDeere L118 lives in the heated shed next to the garage. I have some spoiled tractors.

Jacob:

I see you are paper training your Yanmar. When do think it will be house broken? :rolleyes:

Matt

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #20  
It has been some time since I posted here. I have been having a tough year.
I am sure I'm not alone. We had a terrible summer in New England this year. I didn't get any projects
completed & my tractor sat in the shop all season. Winter is coming though so that will change

000_0201Medium.jpg

000_0202Medium.jpg

000_0276Small.jpg

000_0275Small.jpg

000_0388Small.jpg

000_0542Small.jpg