Oil & Fuel oil leak from Kubota BX2200

/ oil leak from Kubota BX2200 #1  

GardenFence

Tractor
2001 Kubota BX2200
Just noticed a leak from within the fabric wrap covering what I'm guessing may be the power steering pressure hoses. The actual leak appears to come from fairy high up. Anyone experienced this problem before? Before i pull it apart, is this an easy fix for a new do-it-yourselfer, or should i take it to the pros?

/ oil leak from Kubota BX2200 #2  
It should just be the power steering lines. I consider myself a do it type guy but I don't know you well enough>

/ oil leak from Kubota BX2200
After removing the hood side panels and panel that covers the battery, it doesn't look too difficult to replace the power steering hoses, so i think i'll give it a shot. Any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks.

/ oil leak from Kubota BX2200 #4  
Its not really a suggestion, but take lots and lots of pics and post them here. You would be surprised how much advice you will get when you do:D!

/ oil leak from Kubota BX2200 #6  
After removing the hood side panels and panel that covers the battery, it doesn't look too difficult to replace the power steering hoses, so i think i'll give it a shot. Any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks.

Sounds like a great chance to learn more about your tractor.

Just remember that hydraulic leaks can be dangerous when the system is pressurized...
Use common sense and be careful.