Temperature Check

/ Temperature Check #22  
15F this morning,temp should rising quickly w/rain on the way. :(

/ Temperature Check #23  
It's -35C here with a wind chill of -47C. That's -31F and a wind chill of -52.6F for the "Fahrenheit challenged"! :D
(And "here" is Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada!)

They said our wind chill was -49C here yesterday:eek:. I just went to look, right now it is -33C, about 26F below 0. Still a bit breezy so the wind chill will be significant. I'm up at Christopher Lake about 200km NNE of Saskatoon. 200km being about 120 miles for y'all.:D
I didn't stray too far from the fire yesterday, today will be similar I think.

/ Temperature Check #25  
They said our wind chill was -49C here yesterday:eek:. I just went to look, right now it is -33C, about 26F below 0. Still a bit breezy so the wind chill will be significant. I'm up at Christopher Lake about 200km NNE of Saskatoon. 200km being about 120 miles for y'all.:D
I didn't stray too far from the fire yesterday, today will be similar I think.

How far is that from Prince Albert? I have family there, and was just curious how cold it is for them.

Eddie

/ Temperature Check #26  
How far is that from Prince Albert? I have family there, and was just curious how cold it is for them.

Eddie

I'm 40km, about 25 miles north of Prince Albert, I can be downtown in a half hour from my yard. They will be within a degree or so of what I see for temperature. In other words, it's plenty COLD there too. Supposed to be quite pleasant for Christmas Day though, about -10C and sunny.

/ Temperature Check
Nice cool 82.2ーF here right now. And heading to 88ー. Need to cut the grass Monday.

Bundle up if it gets down to 80.

Don

/ Temperature Check #28  
I'm 40km, about 25 miles north of Prince Albert, I can be downtown in a half hour from my yard. They will be within a degree or so of what I see for temperature. In other words, it's plenty COLD there too. Supposed to be quite pleasant for Christmas Day though, about -10C and sunny.

It's been a few years, and I don't remember which direction my cousins farm is from PA. By any chance do you know the Swaby's? My cousin is Bev and her husband is Brian.

Eddie

/ Temperature Check #29  
It's been a few years, and I don't remember which direction my cousins farm is from PA. By any chance do you know the Swaby's? My cousin is Bev and her husband is Brian.

Eddie

Don't know the name. I looked in the phone book and they have a PA phone number so they are closer to the city than I am.
I'll remember the name though, never know if I might come across them.
Meanwhile, it was become less cold, up to -29C about 20F below 0. At -29C I really can't say it has warmed:rolleyes:.

/ Temperature Check #30  
We're up to a balmy 32F with a light dusting of snow falling. Still well below our seasonal norm of 46F. We just finished a week of 12F lows and 28-30F highs. I guess we'll be back to mud soon. The frozen ground has made it nice for feeding the cows this last week. No mud on my boots when I get to work.