What did Santa bring you?

/ What did Santa bring you? #11  
I got a new Aurora 6800de diesel generator, a pair of Bib overalls,a pair of rocky hunting boots and some clothes. We had been without power for 6 days and running on a 18 year old coleman power mate with a 1 gallon gas tank(35 gallons in 6 days) that would run for 2 hours to a fill. I will do the break in for the diesel generator and get it set up for our next outage which seems to be more frequent these days. The greatest gift is that everybody is healthy and happy and I feel blessed. I hope you all are having a merry CHRISTmas.

Last edited:
   / What did Santa bring you? #12  
Carrying case for my echo chain saw that i won at last year's cookout

bathrobe which I reAlly like and a iPod touch which imtyping on now

great xmass
Joel

/ What did Santa bring you? #13  
The little lady and I purchased the 43 acres that neighbors our original lot, that was the main gift.
The most important gift was having the family here this morning for breakfast and watching the grandbaby open some of his presents.

Oh, I did get another game camera to help me keep track of the added acreage.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope yours was as good as ours.

Mark

/ What did Santa bring you? #14  
Just submitted my order for a Pats Easy Change System. Spent 30 mins hooking up my grader this morning. We had a bunch of snow and strong wind last night, and it was cold. Then you drop a pin in the snow, dang, could make you crazy. Course I could have hooked it up days ago and parked it in the shop .

/ What did Santa bring you? #15  

Attachments

• binos.gif
    binos.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 94
   / What did Santa bring you? #16  
A shirt and a piece of azz! Thing is both are one size too big....:eek:

That still makes me laugh after 20 years of saying it at every birthday and xmas.

Chris

/ What did Santa bring you? #17  
Five inches of snow and four foot drifts.:D:D

/ What did Santa bring you? #18  
Santa brought us 2 graders and a big truck spreading salt to finally clear our roads here. We haven't been out for 1 week. Plan to go out tomorrow.

The daughter sent us each a cell phone, me a belt and some breakfast cereal.

Ralph

/ What did Santa bring you? #19  
I got a ........

alg_chia.jpg

My wife is a funny, funny, person. Hmmmm who can I possible re-gift this thing to?

/ What did Santa bring you? #20  
Home made calender with pictures of my bassetts on each month, Andrea Bouchelli CD, and a Tom Tom, oh and a gift card for Gander mountain.