What did Santa bring you?

/ What did Santa bring you? #31  
KubotaSam, You might want to re-read & edit :confused:

/ What did Santa bring you? #33  
I got a ........

alg_chia.jpg

My wife is a funny, funny, person. Hmmmm who can I possible re-gift this thing to?

I was about to type something that I really shouldn't, might get this thing closed down.

I got a bunch of John Deere crap, err, not crap, but you know what I mean. Nothing related to JD is crap. I got some camo coveralls, got some more hunting and paintball stuff, and got some stuff for my truck, including a supposedly loud dixie horn for my truck, which I can't wait to hook up.

Kyle

/ What did Santa bring you? #35  
Got a new AR15, 3pt hitch rear blade, Bass Pro shops gift card, I (the kids) got a Wii lol. I got a "you are entering a no spin zone" mat for the garage and some other right wing propaganda (BIG GRIN)

/ What did Santa bring you? #36  
Santy brought me a new Millermatic 211 and a shirt.

Attachments

• IMG_1647.jpg
    IMG_1647.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 112
   / What did Santa bring you? #37  
Diamondpilot that was the best post I have every read its been 30 mins and the kids still don't know why I am laughing.:D

Santa brought a 8520 deere with every attachment you can imagine and I got a new kubota hat???? Plus some intresting stuff for to start some projects with like old sickle bar mower and old asphlt roller??? if it gets cold who knows what I will do to these.

Attachments

• wyatts 2009.JPG
    wyatts 2009.JPG
    287.9 KB · Views: 86
   / What did Santa bring you? #39  
In order of importance, booze (beer & scotch), nuts from Sunnyland Farms, and candy. The best part is I don't have to dust any of this stuff. :rolleyes:

/ What did Santa bring you? #40  
Sounds like you guys did pretty well with Santa. I got the day off from work with pay plus holiday pay and a phone call from the wife to wish me a merry Nigerian Christmas. I wont get to see the Christmas presents till Feb 7 when I get home but I have a hint that it will be something for the new house we are building.
At least I got to sleep in till I felt like getting out of bed which was a pretty good Christmas present instead of having to get up at 4:45 to go to work.