What did Santa bring you?

/ What did Santa bring you? #1  

tree farmer

Silver Member
Tractor
2740 Montana;3414 IH;TD-14 IH
Were you a good boy (or girl) this year? Or did Santa bring you the usual loud necktie and stale fruitcake? I woke up this morning to a brand new wheelbarrow!:eek: "What, a wheelbarrow", I asked.:confused: "Yes, you have been spending too much time on the tractors and need the exercise", was the reply. Oh well, she's right and we all know it, so guess I'll have to fire up one of the tractors and dump a bucket of dirt into it to make her happy. Oh yeah, guess I'd better smear a little mud on the shovel too, if I can find it. Hope yours was better.;).Merry Christmas from NW Oregon...Dan.

/ What did Santa bring you? #2  
well the wife got me a grapple and tooth bar. . . but santa got me a plasma torch. . . and by santa i mean that was my gift to me:D
Merry Christmas
Brian
oh ya i forgot i got some clothes and junk also:D

/ What did Santa bring you? #3  
Hee, hee, hee,..er, ah,..I mean HO, HO, HO ! That "clothes and junk" got a genuine chuckle outta me Big-Bri,....ha, ha and Merry Christmas down there.

We have a white and very cold Christmas Day here in Southern Ontario.

CHEERS!
. . tug

PS: ....along with our Christmas Day celebrations, wife and I are throwing a small Birthday bash for Jesus, . . . after all, he brought us both good health and happiness this year!! Hal-ay-loo-ya!

Last edited:
   / What did Santa bring you? #4  
Santa hooked me up! (see below)

Also bought a bike at auction a few months ago, (inadvertant purchase - planned on reselling) but got a bike cover from wife/in-laws......so.....maybe....it can stay!

Attachments

• yellowgear 034.jpg
    yellowgear 034.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 374
   / What did Santa bring you? #5  
holly cow, santa must have gotten a bigger sleigh:eek:. . .and maybe a couple extra rain deer to deliver that.
very nice
Merry Christmas

/ What did Santa bring you? #8  
A new tool box.

KC

/ What did Santa bring you? #9  
Well, let's see. Socks, underwear, BBQ sauce set and a...... Oh yeah, A ford and a Kabota. :D :D :D

Attachments

• DSC_2530.jpg
    DSC_2530.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC_2540.jpg
    DSC_2540.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_2550.jpg
    DSC_2550.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_2555.jpg
    DSC_2555.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 91
   / What did Santa bring you? #10  
No parts for the tractor unfortunately but I was "dancing a jig" for the AR180 that was under that tree for me might of not needed it and I couldn't buy for myself as I need to be buying other things right now but I love it gotta love family. Cannot wait to try it out tomorrow

Merry Christmas to all