Hydro's and brake pedals

/ Hydro's and brake pedals #331  
What, no comment on the chewing gum and walking at the same time?

Well there was a time I used to chew gum, sing and grab air on the moguls all the time but these days it's sorta a short stepped shuffle with a little yelp from the big toes and a walkin stick to lean on when I just dream of them moguls! :thumbsup:

Chewing on the gum is downright scary if the Dentures slip!:laughing:

I have a bit of a center hump and have to get my BIG FOOT (13-14)past the pedestal with the steering wheel shoved forward to get enough clearance but I manage.

Can you get the leg over and boot over by just using one hand or do you have to use two hands?:laughing:

/ Hydro's and brake pedals #332  
Well there was a time I used to chew gum, sing and grab air on the moguls all the time but these days it's sorta a short stepped shuffle with a little yelp from the big toes and a walkin stick to lean on when I just dream of them moguls! :thumbsup:

Chewing on the gum is downright scary if the Dentures slip!:laughing:

Can you get the leg over and boot over by just using one hand or do you have to use two hands?:laughing:

I can do it with no hands but it is faster and easier to use a hand to help.

Gum... you know you just tossed a perfectly good stick of gum into the trash because you just started to chew the wrapper. Right up there with finding a box of breakfast cereal in the refrigerator which is a sure fire indication that there is a spoiled container of milk in the cupboard.

Pat

/ Hydro's and brake pedals #333  
breakfast cereal in the refrigerator

Never; the Fridge is for Beer and the real cold part is for the Vodka!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We have our priorities straight.:licking::laughing:

/ Hydro's and brake pedals #334  
I had no difficulty operating the HST with my right foot and the split brakes with my left (even though the pedals are on the right side too.) The split brakes were very handy and made an otherwise impossible job into a doable job. I may never need them again or I might need them tomorrow but they just aren't all that hard to operate on the same side as some thought might have been the case. Of course I can walk and chew gum at the same time without tripping or bighting my tongue so I guess I am a special case. ;) ;)

Pat

I'm trying to imagine a big man (with big feet) riding side saddle (legs crossed or whatever) on an orange tractor sliding down a muddy embankment...