"You don't need to replace those tires!"

/ "You don't need to replace those tires!" #21  
Ok here is a thought. It might open up a can of worms on liability and all of that. You have a very nice machine there. Why don't you rent you and yourself out by putting an ad. on local bulletin boards or Craigslist. See if you can make a little spare cash which would pay for the tires.. Maybe the little lady wouldn't be so opposed to that just as long as you weren't gone too much of the time working rather than spoiling her out with dinner and..........

Last edited:
   / "You don't need to replace those tires!" #22  
For those who suggest replacing wife I submit it is probably cheaper to replace the tires once the lawyers get done.

/ "You don't need to replace those tires!" #23  
Everyone is right if there is no cracks and it holds air then keep running them until you can afford to replace all with the right size. With 12000lbs even with very little lugs it still can pull more than most tractors. Add a water mixture of washer fluid in the rear tires or just go slower. The tractor pullers would love your rear tires, they just spin them at a higher speed and pull a lot. The farmers rule is when they don't hold air it is time to replace them. Good idea to charge for your work on your track somehow, maybe that will pay for your new tires.

/ "You don't need to replace those tires!" #24  
The farmers rule is when they don't hold air it is time to replace them.

That is the way my boss looks at it. In order to get new ones on my loader I had to wear them right down to the wire. They where great tires though and offered decent traction all the way to the end. They where only 1000 bucks each so I could see his point.
Rob

/ "You don't need to replace those tires!" #25  
In return when she says "notice anything different in the living room"? And of course I have to say "no". Then she says "the vases on the coffee table". I look at them with disinterest and don't comment. Then she says "I got them at a great price, only $70". Personally I wouldn't give $5 for them, but before I say that I think about my need for new tires on the Jeep or a bigger brush cutter or a grappler for the loader. I quickly refrain from any negative comments and say "they look very nice". Whew,,,, dodged that bullet!!! :D

ovrszd- What she's really saying is "The vases on the coffee table are empty"

Come-On Man!! Get some Roses! ~Scotty