/ What's your favorite stuff? #21  
Re: What\'s your favorite stuff?

<font color=blue>It's always been 'the blue gasket goo' to me

RTV stands for "room tempature vulcanizing"</font color=blue>

So that's the real name...
My dad always called it "gorilla snot"/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ What's your favorite stuff? #22  

MIKE: glad to see u back on, guess we are all busy trying to getstuff done before the weather goes to pot again around our area, i swung by one day to take a look at that dk40 of yours , but did not see anyone around. and rtv ranks right up there as one of my favorite stuff, but then reading the rest of the replys i find i like all kinds of stuff. TRI-FLOW is great. wire ties. cordless drill, and the list goes on. guess my favorite is what does the job at the particular time./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ What's your favorite stuff? #23  

Weather strip adhesive is very handy also. $0.94 cheapo spray paint is very useful too.

/ What's your favorite stuff? #24  

my nominee:

Goop -- sealer/adhesive for anything rubber, plastic, flexible

jim

/ What's your favorite stuff? #25  

My <font color=red>Dear</font color=red>/w3tcompact/icons/love.gif
My <font color=green>Deere</font color=green>
Dear Abby
TBN
My Deere Toys
My <font color=blue>Dells</font color=blue>/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif
Goop
America

/ What's your favorite stuff? #26  

I don't think it has been mentioned yet but now that I have had my tractor for a while "Locktite" is rapidly moving up my list.

/ What's your favorite stuff?

Frank,thanks for the welcome back,stop by again when you get a chance,I probably had the Dk40 down to the creek relocating gravel that day.
Man! thanks for all the response guys,there's lots of good stuff listed and you're all starting to make me feel normal again.........I like that 3M weather strip adhesive too,not the new stuff,but the old black stuff...and I forgot about BEER,that was something my father and I really agreed on.....Mike

/ What's your favorite stuff? #28  

<font color=black>B</font color=black><font color=orange>R</font color=orange><font color=green>A</font color=green><font color=blue>I</font color=blue><font color=red>N</font color=red><font color=purple>S</font color=purple>

/ What's your favorite stuff? #29  

Haven't seen this one mentioned yet:

/w3tcompact/icons/love.gifHeat Shrink Tubing/w3tcompact/icons/love.gif

This stuff beats electrical tape all to pieces if you do alot of wiring like I do./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif