What's your favorite stuff?

/ What's your favorite stuff? #31  
Re: What\'s your favorite stuff?

I can't believe none of you guys shares my love for JB WELD. You can fix anything but a broken heart with it.

TBone

/ What's your favorite stuff? #32  

Ok TBone:

I'll second the motion on using J. B. Weld. I'll also have to add "Liquid Eletrical Tape", wonderful stuff. Goes on liquid sets up harder than silicone and provides a total seal when dry.

/ What's your favorite stuff? #33  

ok TBONE: what is jb weld? is it anything like pro-poxy cement? man u guys are going to cost me some money for sure./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif u are mentioinig so much stuff that i will surley have to get/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ What's your favorite stuff? #34  

It is a type of epoxy. It gets hard enough to drill, tap; very durable stuff. heh, Welcome to the dark side Frank.

Reminds me of somthing I forgot to list:
construction adhesive!

/ What's your favorite stuff? #35  

Oh yeah, got one more Bandaids

/ What's your favorite stuff? #36  

I've never heard of PB blaster, but I just saw an ad for it at my local hardware. IT'S ON SALE!! I'm gonna get some. TBN'ers never lead me astray !

/ What's your favorite stuff? #37  

Oh yea? How much? ; )

Just use it on any stubborn rusty @$$ bolt. A good practice is to soak the really bad ones the day before you'll need to get it off. I hope you love it as much as I do!

- Gerald

/ What's your favorite stuff? #38  

$2.99 for a 12 ounce spray can.

As I have never seen it before, I don't know if this is a bargain. But, I can afford $2.99.

/ What's your favorite stuff? #39  

Not bad. It's normally like $3.50+...

/ What's your favorite stuff? #40  

Like Scott said, it's a two part epoxy. Mix equal parts of the black and white tubes and you get a grey mixture that sets up hard. I have used it for all sorts of things around the house but am skeptical of some of the claims of using it on engine blocks and other critical applications.

The regular JB Weld takes a few hours to set up but they also make some that sets up in minutes. I've never tried it but I intend to next time I see some in a store.

TBone