Oil Change heads up - "true confessions"

/ Oil Change heads up - "true confessions" #11  
Re: Oil Change heads up - \"true confessions\"

Sorry to say your stepson can't hold a candle to my son-in-law. I never in my life met anyone that was such an expert at everything, until I met "manure-for-brains". I try to have an open mind, AND A SENSE OF HUMOR about him, but it's getting pretty darn hard to maintain my feelings lately. I just know he's getting worse, cause my wife is starting to feel the same way I do. This past winter he told me I should vent the exhaust from our gas clothes dryer into the cold air return of the furnace in order to preheat the return air, thus saving on our gas bill. Yes, a real rocket scientist. It's getting real bad. We're calling the lawyer to change our wills.

/ Oil Change heads up - "true confessions" #12  

Hey, my stepson has ALL the answers, he just doesn't have the ability to match them to the question.
If your SIL is in NY, Mr Brilyunt would be able to stop by and help him with that reventing of the dryer. Prescious is an HVAC expert, and federally licensed.
I've come to think of Prescious as a 24 year pregnancy. Prescious requires his mother to make an appointment to swing by his trailer, can you match that one?

/ Oil Change heads up - "true confessions" #13  

That's why I'm single. At my age every woman you meet has a kid just like him. Or a daughter who is spitting out her own rainbow coalition and dropping them off for grandma to raise.

/ Oil Change heads up - "true confessions" #14  

Franz,

From the way you emphasized the word "high" and the fact that Precious won't pee in a bottle, it is a no-brainer why he requires his mother to make an appointment to come for a visit at his trailer. He obviously doesn't want mom to get a contact high from the cloud of smoke she might encounter if she drops in unannounced.

That is common behavior for all weed heads so it might be hard to beat but not hard to match./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif