Crap... I just lost my playtime

/ Crap... I just lost my playtime #1  

jjmarotz

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 3720 cab
Had to teach the wife how to use the blower setup due to my back being a piece of junk:mad: and waitin for my new 3320 with front mount blower to show up. She needed to know these things.... but... I think I just lost my seat time and playtime in the snow. LOL She IS kickin butt and having a fun time with it she tells me.

Oh...and she is doing a GREAT job!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0273.JPG
    IMG_0273.JPG
    606.3 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0274.JPG
    IMG_0274.JPG
    633.1 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0275.JPG
    IMG_0275.JPG
    668.8 KB · Views: 306
   / Crap... I just lost my playtime #2  
You might have to get her a tractor for herself. Maybe a nice pink one? Now you have more time for fishing or something.:D

Last edited:
   / Crap... I just lost my playtime #3  
I know the feeling...:( Now that I have a plow on front the wife loves plowing..When I get home from work the driveway and parking areas are all done,,:rolleyes:.. I guess I get a nap instead of plowing after a long day,,:cool:

/ Crap... I just lost my playtime #4  
Morning jjmarotz,

Hope the back gets better so you can get some seat time.

I can relate when we got our Dx25 the wife jumped on it and said this one was hers:D. So when we traded it in on the T2220 she said this one was hers also. So when the mowing has to be done she does the yard and I do the driveway, she really does a good job and likes the hydro.

I got busy one day and had some shop work to do but I wanted to cultivate the fields around the farm, we'll I had the DX60 warming up and told her to give it a try, we'll about two hours later she finally quit, she was having too much fun. She does not like using the DX60 as much as her little tractor, we had both tractors out the other day cleaning up part of the yard and I think she was having tractor withdraws she had a blast with the blade pulling snow.