New Holland power shuttle error code

/ New Holland power shuttle error code #1  

GP Jake

Tractor
New Holland TN75S
I have a 2001 TN75S and the power shuttle code is flashing 4 or 5 times really fast and then a pause and then flashs 3 times and a pause and then flashs 6 times. Does anyone know what this code is? my local dealer says it might be a lose wire. Oh and the tractor seems to be running fine.

Thanks
Jake

/ New Holland power shuttle error code
Just ran the tractor for 2hrs plowing snow and had no error codes. Is this normal?
This tractor is new to me 1-21-10.

/ New Holland power shuttle error code #3  
G'day jake check all your earths that you can find and clean them thoroughly if the tractor is operating correctly then i would not be too worried

Jon

/ New Holland power shuttle error code
Earths?
Ran the tractor for 1.5hrs last night pushing more snow and had no error codes.
Thanks for the help!

Jake

/ New Holland power shuttle error code #5  
Europe frequently uses the term earth instead of ground. I think he telling you to check your electrical grounds. Its fun reading tech manuals from England because all the changes technical names:)

/ New Holland power shuttle error code #6  
That flashing code should point to a specific problem. Not just a loose wire. Dealer should be able to be more specific. Did you buy this from the same dealer? If so, is he trying to blow you off, so as he doesn't have to look for it? Good luck.

/ New Holland power shuttle error code #7  
error code 36 by memory is 3 point linkage lowering limit exceeded normaly it is the sensor on the right hand under 3pl arm has condensation in it or it may just need calibrating the 3pl

/ New Holland power shuttle error code #8  
error code 36 by memory is 3 point linkage lowering limit exceeded normaly it is the sensor on the right hand under 3pl arm has condensation in it or it may just need calibrating the 3pl

North American TN's do not have EDC.