Tires Do I need to remove liquid from my tires.

/ Do I need to remove liquid from my tires. #1  

CARNEYM

Tractor
Ford, 3000 diesel (sold), Kubota, 3130
I purchased a new Kubota L3130 with industrial tires 200 hours ago. I have done many things with this tractor, including loader worker and pushing many large cut down pine trees to burn piles. The tractor works great and would surprise me with what it could push. But the one thing that always bothered me, I could not run across my yard without leaving large cleat marks, even if the yard was dry. Well as I went to add air to the rear tires this weekend, out came liquid. I had no idea that they had filled the tires. Now my dilemma, would I be happier without the extra weight, would it decrease the tractor ability, and would It go across my yard without making deep prints. The base tractor weight without the loader is around 3000 lbs.
Any suggestions?

/ Do I need to remove liquid from my tires. #2  
You will need the weight to maintain traction and stability for loader work, so I would keep the tires filled.

Most of us make an effort to keep the tractors off the lawns when possible. Depending on where you live in MS. you need good traction to get around.

/ Do I need to remove liquid from my tires. #3  
I run fluid or weights on all my tractors with FEL as traction sucks without it and they are much more stable. I have also found that the marks in my yard go away before too long. I have a section where our renters run their JD 83xx series tractors over and even that goes away after a while, so I don't worry about it, but that's just me.

/ Do I need to remove liquid from my tires. #4  
This is where a little lighter load with the loader and the extra ballast would not be needed. This does require someone to know how to finnesse the tractor more when digging and working with heavy loads.

The rear counter weight when doing heavy work is a great asset and actually makes it so you have less weight on the front using the rear axle as a pivot point.

/ Do I need to remove liquid from my tires. #5  
Well as I went to add air to the rear tires this weekend, out came liquid

Make sure the valve is at the top of the rim, and you shouldnt be losing any liquid

/ Do I need to remove liquid from my tires. #6  
Also wash down the rim (s) that have been leaked on.
That calcium is VERY corrosive, worst than road salt!

/ Do I need to remove liquid from my tires. #7  
Also wash down the rim (s) that have been leaked on.
That calcium is VERY corrosive, worst than road salt!

The OP didn't mention if the fluid was calcium. In Mississippi, I doubt it would be. More likely just water.

I see no reason to remove liquid. Having it above the rim helps with any corrosion likelihood.
But weight can be added with a ballast box and/or wheel weights too. Don't need the fluid, although I like that system best. :)