My new "Baby Bota"

/ My new "Baby Bota" #1  

Tazbota

Tractor
Kubota/ BX2200
My new \"Baby Bota\"

Well guys, I took delivery of my new BX2200 this past wednesday. So far I have a whopping 3.7 hours on her and have washed and waxed her once. Okay, I know you real "tractor guys" are saying WAX?, but I'm one who takes pride in owning anything that moves, and is in excess of 5 years old and having someone say "I see you just got a new ...". The BX2200 seems to be a wonderful piece of equipment but the whole tractor thing is new to me so time will tell. On wednesday after taking delivery I unhooked the rear blade (woods 5ft), the FEL, and told my daughter (11 yrs old) to sit on the porch while I "mow a path through the yard" to test the mower deck (60"). After about 1hr 15min and having cut every balde of grass I could find she said "hey dad that path is the same size as our yard" and she has told everyone (at least once) she knows how her dad "cut a path to test his new tractor". Once again, I thank all of you for posting information on the topic which helped me make a final decision to "pull the trigger" to invest in a quality tractor.

/ My new "Baby Bota" #2  
Re: My new

<font color=blue>Well guys, I took delivery of my new BX2200 this past wednesday. So far I have a whopping 3.7 hours on her and have washed and waxed her once.
<font color=black>
You've only waxed her once /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif. Congratulations on the new bota.

/ My new "Baby Bota" #3  
Re: My new \"Baby Bota\"

Actually, I know of quite a few farmers that wax their tractors and harvesters. When you have $100,000-$200,000 in a machine, it needs to last. Their work usually pays off at resale/trade in time. Besides, painting machinery is harder than cars!! Enjoy your rig.

/ My new "Baby Bota" #4  

Congrats on your tractor. I also took delivery of a BX2200 and FEL this week but I bought it used. Enjoy!

/ My new "Baby Bota" #5  

I was changing the oil, sharpening mower blades, washing, etc. on my BX yesterday, and when I checked the maintainence log, I found that I have applied 14 coats of polish over the last 28 months. This tractor guy thinks you are off to a great start!
Will