spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #31  
I have not owned a snow blower that long but I fail to see how snow being thrown through the chute has a chance to stick to anything. When the snow comes out of my blower wet or dry it is MOVING!

Wait, till you get just a little bit of rust or corrosion on your shiny new snow blower.

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #33  
Another vote for Fluid Film. I paint it on from a gallon can, usually once per season.

Also use it under the mower deck.

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #34  
Looks like I'll have to get some fluid film. However, Pam is on hand and I'll use that till the FF arrives. Hope it makes a difference--I spent the whole time last storm just unplugging the chute!

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #35  
Another vote for Fluid Film. I paint it on from a gallon can, usually once per season.

Also use it under the mower deck.

I use the used peanut oil after fish frys--it does work on mower decks and the tractor.

Another thing---Do not use grease on the working parts if you live in a sandy, dusty or work your tractor in the mud. The grease collects particles that causes wear. It is suggested you pressure wash the tractor and than use a spray oil on it after and prior to use.
Arkansas I can understand this--I stopped using grease except on my boat trailer bearings:)

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #36  
I smear a stick of butter on the inside of my chute / impeller housing before each storm. :thumbsup:

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #37  
Another resurected thread, but I'll chime in. Just last season (Spring '10), I spray-painted the mower deck with Fluid Film. After pulling it off this fall, it wasn't perfect, but I think it did a pretty good job. The snow blower, I never got to painting, but with Garry's 'It', or recently, I have seen that 'Liquid Wrench', the old penetrate oil folk, have a Silicone product, that I bought and used with success. ~Scotty

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #38  
DuctTape- Seriously!?????????? This gives me an excuse to buy more Lobster Tails. If I could tell the 'better half' that I only needed the left over butter, for the snow-blower? ~Scotty

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #39  
DuctTape- Seriously!?????????? This gives me an excuse to buy more Lobster Tails. If I could tell the 'better half' that I only needed the left over butter, for the snow-blower? ~Scotty

Don't worry....... I don't use the good stuff (Land-O-Lakes). I get the store brand. ;);)

Go ahead and get the extra lobsta ! Tell your wife Ductape says so. :licking:

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #40  
I'm good with that! I'll tell her that Dr Duct, gave me a precription.............~S