spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #1  

donn12

Platinum Member
Tractor
B2920 TLB turfs and loaded ags
same as silicone spray but you are probably more likely to have it.

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #2  
I use that cheap furniture polish spray from Wally World.
I love that lemon scent in a snowstorm.
Only kidding about the lemon scent.
But furniture spray polish works pretty good.
They warn you on the can not to spray it on your wooden floors
because it can be very slippery.

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #3  
spray on wax also

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #4  
I have probably moved around 600 plus feet of snow over the last 30 years and have never had a clogging problem with snow.

If you know what you are doing the smooth steel in the chute will prevent clogging. What is the secret? Go slow and steady. The worse the conditions, the slower and steadier. In my opinion using Pam or silicon would make glogging worse, not better. But that is just a guess since I haven't had such a problem.

Remember, slow and steady.;)

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #5  
I've used silicon spray; made a difference with wet heavy snow. Also spray on my satillite dish; thats made a BIG difference.

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #6  
I've used silicon spray; made a difference with wet heavy snow. Also spray on my satillite dish; thats made a BIG difference.

You having problems with the channels all bunching up and clogging the dish? ;)

I wonder if the Pam trick would work on a snow blade too. I have a terrible time with my blade on my 4 wheeler.

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #7  
I have never had a problem with clogging.. sometimes in super heavy snow it will build up on the auger, but it never clogs my chute. I love my honda blower.

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #8  
I have never had a problem with clogging.. sometimes in super heavy snow it will build up on the auger, but it never clogs my chute. I love my honda blower.

+1 for honda blowers, theyre awesome:D

/ spray Pam on your snowblower to prevent clogging #10  

I think you mean silicone.

Just don't plan on being able to paint anything within a mile of that stuff, for a long time after you use it. It is an extreme contaminate.