Roll over alarm

/ Roll over alarm #1  

Robbie

Tractor
Kabota L3000DT
Speaking of rollover: Several years ago I developed a two-axis electronic "tilt-o-meter" which read out pitch and roll angles and produced a loud alert if a preset angle was exceeded. The device mounts with four bolts and wires directly into a vehicle's electrical system.

This device may be just the ticket to warn of a rollover situation. Is there any interest in making it available to the tractor community?

/ Roll over alarm #2  
If the price is right! :)

Don

/ Roll over alarm #3  
I have a single axis tilt indicator from RB manufacturing with an alarm. Its a great feature that lets you know when you're getting over confident. I can't see the need to warn front to rear but side to side yes.

Branch

/ Roll over alarm #4  
Why does it take two posts to say the same thing?

/ Roll over alarm #5  
Branch,

If you are working in the woods and on a steep hill it is real easy to get the pucker factor going. This comes about while using a FEL to do some clearing and finding the front end raising too quickly while the rear is facing down-hill. Yes I know that it is better to have the rear up-hill, but that is under ideal conditions. We unfortunately have to deal in realities and not ideals. :)

Don

/ Roll over alarm
It doesn't. I wasn't sure which discussion group was most appropriate for the post.

/ Roll over alarm #7  
<font color=blue>I wasn't sure which discussion group was most appropriate for the post.</font color=blue>

Best thing to do is just pick one. If it's totally inappropriate for that forum or there's an obvious better choice, Muhammad or one of the moderators will move the thread.

Duplicate posts in multiple forums is generally not allowed. If I had caught this one before it had many replies, I would have removed it and notified you. As it is, another moderator might still take action.
crazy.gif

Oh, and by the way -- welcome to TBN.
smile.gif

/ Roll over alarm
Thanks for the advice Harv. Never been a discussion/news group junky.

Rob