WIFE MAKES A DECISION

/ WIFE MAKES A DECISION #1  

Mrwurm

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC30 Hydro 4x4, Gravely Zero Turn Mower
Well, my daughter is having a birthday party tonight for our daughter (14). My wife decided she wanted to put all the cars in the garage. She told me to pull the tractor out so she could park her car. /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif She even told me where to park it. "Put the tractor over by the barn" What nerve ! /w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif
Who does she thinks she's talking to ?

I really showed her /w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif

I put the tractor IN the barn /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Another small victory for me /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ WIFE MAKES A DECISION #2  
She let you put it in the garage? /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ WIFE MAKES A DECISION #3  
Now would be the perfect time to install a covered walkway between the house and the barn /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif. Mine was delivered yesterday and it slept outside the bedroom window /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif.

/ WIFE MAKES A DECISION #4  
Where did you sleep? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ WIFE MAKES A DECISION #5  
I found a solution to this problem. I bought a Ford Excursion (to tow the tractor and the horses). It is so tall that it won't fit in the garage. That leaves an empty bay for Ziggy /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif.
But I would like to make the door tall enough for the ROPS. But if I do that, the Excursion will fit.

/ WIFE MAKES A DECISION #6  
The solution is obvious. Get a folding ROPS! /w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif

/ WIFE MAKES A DECISION #7  
The Cub has a folding ROPS, but it'd be nice to drive right into the garage without stopping to put it down.

/ WIFE MAKES A DECISION #8  
Glad to hear your wife knows who the boss is. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif