HN 3PT Leaver stiff

/ HN 3PT Leaver stiff #1  

blueone

Bronze Member
Tractor
KOBOTA L3540
I have a TC25 and since new the 3PT leaver has been pretty stiff. This isn't really an issue but it does make it hard to lower the hitch a little at a time. I've tried to lube it w/spray but it has a bushing that has no real way to do it.

So I'm wondering if anyone has found a way too lube it or has had the same issue

/ HN 3PT Leaver stiff #2  
Blueone, this post would be a lot better in the NH Owning/Operating forum since it is specific to a New Holland tractor. However, I noticed your post here and I'll give you the info you need to fix your lever.:)

Below you'll see an illustration of your 3PH lift cover. Notice the orientation shown by the red line. On the right side of your lift cover, the control valve shown circled in green is located forward of your lift arms. The input from your 3PH lever goes into the control valve via the shaft shown in the blue circle. If you remove the cotter key (Item 12) and loosen the castle nut (Item 13) about 1/2 to 3/4 turn, your lever will operate easily. Don't get it too loose or the lever won't stay where you put it.

This whole operation might be easier with the right wheel removed if you can't get into this spot.

Let us know what you find.

Attachments

• TC25-3ph-stiff.jpg
    TC25-3ph-stiff.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 70