Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

Default Re: My Wife Killed My New Tractor

YOUR WIFE PROBABLY DID NOTING TO KILL YOUR NICE BLUE MACHINE, but if u can keep her convinced she did u might get a new implement out of it, just walk around with a hang dog look and sigh a lot, she will fell guilty and give u the ok to buy something.MIND you this does not actually work, but it is nice to think it would[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK 35

Frank,
    This type of strategy would backfire on me.
    My wife would say if I can break the tractor that easy you better get rid of the tractor !!
    Be careful with this quilt trip..

Tractor
    New Holland TC33D

Well guys I've been busted. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif[/img] I couldn't help myself, I replaced the offending fuse and spent a couple hours of tractoring on Saturday. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img] While I was gaining some experience moving dirt and clearing some land, my wife started working on my shed. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif[/img] With one inch adhesive lettering, she labeled a spot for my tractor. Another spot with my name where I hang my hat & gloves. At my work bench she put her name, so I guess it is hers know: she's already been putting all of her gardening stuff there anyway. The final blow isn't the fact that she has made plans for blue curtains, she actually labeled a spot for the cat. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I just hope I won't have to wipe my feet before entering the shed. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Anyway, I'm no closer to getting a tiller, but spring planting time is still a good bit away. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    New holland TC29-9x3 Woods 1012 FEL, Woods, 7500 Backhoe / Kubota L345DT 4WD, Kub FEL, Kub Backhoe

Oh boy have you had it now. Wait till you find your favorite recliner labled with hours of occupation.

Tractor
    New Holland TC33D

She doesn't have enough stick-on numbers for the hours I've put in this chair. Yes, I'm sitting on it now. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12