My Wife Killed My New Tractor

/ My Wife Killed My New Tractor #11  
YOUR WIFE PROBABLY DID NOTING TO KILL YOUR NICE BLUE MACHINE, but if u can keep her convinced she did u might get a new implement out of it, just walk around with a hang dog look and sigh a lot, she will fell guilty and give u the ok to buy something.MIND you this does not actually work, but it is nice to think it would/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ My Wife Killed My New Tractor #12  
Frank,
This type of strategy would backfire on me.
My wife would say if I can break the tractor that easy you better get rid of the tractor !!
Be careful with this quilt trip..

/ My Wife Killed My New Tractor
Well guys I've been busted. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif I couldn't help myself, I replaced the offending fuse and spent a couple hours of tractoring on Saturday. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif While I was gaining some experience moving dirt and clearing some land, my wife started working on my shed. /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif With one inch adhesive lettering, she labeled a spot for my tractor. Another spot with my name where I hang my hat & gloves. At my work bench she put her name, so I guess it is hers know: she's already been putting all of her gardening stuff there anyway. The final blow isn't the fact that she has made plans for blue curtains, she actually labeled a spot for the cat. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif I just hope I won't have to wipe my feet before entering the shed. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Anyway, I'm no closer to getting a tiller, but spring planting time is still a good bit away. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ My Wife Killed My New Tractor #14  
Oh boy have you had it now. Wait till you find your favorite recliner labled with hours of occupation.

/ My Wife Killed My New Tractor
She doesn't have enough stick-on numbers for the hours I've put in this chair. Yes, I'm sitting on it now. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif