Where do you keep your tractor?

/ Where do you keep your tractor? #71  
I can give you a good example why a tractor should be kept inside. I have a vintage Oliver 550 that I purchased last year. While restoring I pulled the pto adjustment plate from beneath the tractor. About a pint of water ran out. I noticed that the small drain hole was plugged with old grease. I had rather keep my tractors in the dry and leave my car & truck outside. The car &truck have protective sheet metal protecting seals. Tractors exposed to the elements will eventually get seepage in trasmission housing, brake housing etc.

/ Where do you keep your tractor? #72  
JC4HD - "The Dozer... I store that vertically!"

I really like how those guys are standing around looking at it thinking "now what?"!

/ Where do you keep your tractor? #73  
As Ozarker said "I'll bet the pucker factor was up that day"! I would have loved to see how they got that dozer out of there!

/ Where do you keep your tractor? #74  
Mine stays down stairs in the lower part of my shop during the summer months. And gets to stay upstairs in the heated top part in the winter. (see attached photos)

Attachments

• 47-185747-shop.jpg
    47-185747-shop.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 101
   / Where do you keep your tractor? #75  
Looks like mine is going to winter here...with a temporary wall to keep the snow off, to be put up later in the year...

"What barbeque is that, honey? I don't remember ever seeing one..."

Bill

Attachments

• 47-185888-itshere.jpg
    47-185888-itshere.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 90
   / Where do you keep your tractor? #76  
I keep all this in that little shed in a space about 6' wide by 16 feet deep. I keep the 5' snow plow in the back followed by the 4' brush hog. The 32" forks nest inside the little 5 cubic foot bucket with teeth and that nests inside the big 10 cubic foot bucket. There is also a slicer/trencher that nests inside all of that. I keep the 5' finish mower on the tractor in the summer. In winter I swap it for the plow and back in just in case it snows. The top of the canopy is about 5'-10", so it fits in just fine. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Attachments

• 47-185933-PT425mainpic.jpg
    47-185933-PT425mainpic.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 99
   / Where do you keep your tractor? #77  
My barn, which is 1000' from my house is where I should keep my tractor. But I like having it handy and put up a shelter 25' from my house. $159 at Home Depot and aside from a driving sideways rain it stays dry and shielded from the sun.

/ Where do you keep your tractor? #78  
My barn, which is 1000' from my house is where I should keep my tractor. But I like having it handy and put up a shelter 25' from my house. $159 at Home Depot and aside from a driving sideways rain it stays dry and shielded from the sun.

Attachments

• 47-186416-tractor.jpg
    47-186416-tractor.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 97
   / Where do you keep your tractor? #79  
If i am not using mine, it sits in the metal barn. Most of the time, I use mine every day, so it stays on the trailer.

/ Where do you keep your tractor? #80  
I keep mine in the barn that stands 40' from the house. The driveway connects to both the house and the barn. It makes it easy to pull out of the barn to plow the driveway in the winter. The second floor of the barn is my woodshop. The building was affectionately named MANLAND