Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    Kubota B2710

Default Re: Blue stork delivers orange baby….

Macher, What is that stuff in the foreground. I haven't seen anything like that in a long time. I realize that it is likely to be for loading the tires, but the last time I saw a gizmo like that the circumstances were unusual. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Beautiful tractor and a very nice place.

Live in Lower Hudson Valley Tractor used mostly in Central NY
    Tractor
    Sold the 4310 downsized to a JD 2320 - Purchased from K.C. Canary (HRT) in Fultonville, NY

Bill,
    Time to update your profile... Great looking machine... congratulations and operate safely!

Turfman asks

"Macher, What is that stuff in the foreground..."

Just a home-made setup to load the tires with the WW fluid. Drill pump and little set up with a gage and couple valves...

I am guessing that you are referring to the second picture.

Some additional info on this set up is in the thread "Self loading of tires easy!

Here is the url...sorry for the cut and paste, all I know how to do right now.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&amp;Board=genoperating&amp;Nu mber=179997&amp;Search=true&amp;Forum=All_Forums&a mp;Words=macher&amp;Match=Username&amp;Searchpage= 0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=179896>Se lf loading of tires easy!</A>

Now out I go to drop the hoe and loader, and to try hooking up and running that RFM!

Bill

GSS
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    Cub Cadet 7360SS & MF1100

Very nice, Bill. I am definitely jealous of that backhoe . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12