A Battery Rejuvenator

/ A Battery Rejuvenator #121  
Hmmm---any way to hook the battery up in series with my back and replace all the bone that has been lost over time? Knees could use some help to!:thumbsup:

/ A Battery Rejuvenator #122  
Hmmm---any way to hook the battery up in series with my back and replace all the bone that has been lost over time? Knees could use some help to!:thumbsup:

Nope. All you would do is desulfate your bones.

/ A Battery Rejuvenator #123  
To the people that have said this might prolong the life of a weak battery but not work on a dead one.
I say try it or you have no business talking about it.
I took a totally dead battery that had laid outside for several years right through our Michigan winters and all.
I could get no movement at all on my meter.
That battery was DEAD.
It started slow but it ended up just like the rest of them.
It is ALIVE!!!!!!
I am using it to jump start my daughter's car every morning now because I need to dig her battery out of her car and give it a couple days on that great rejuvinator.

/ A Battery Rejuvenator #125  
OK, what ever you say:laughing:

Thank you Markcuda. Send me all of your money now. Actually go take out a $250,000 loan and send me that money.
You should be able to get a good interest rate and pay it off.
This rejuvenator is what brought me to this site and I sure am glad I found it.:laughing:

/ A Battery Rejuvenator #126  
Are tractor batterys deep cycle?

/ A Battery Rejuvenator #127  
Not usually.
It is not good to use a truly deep cycle battery for engine starting.

I used to have a Ford 3500 Industrial tractor.
That was a three cylinder diesel.
The battery was like three good size pickup batteries.
I kept the dead battery when I sold the tractor off.
The tractor was dead too
The battery laid around five years and it only had one weak cell putting out 1 1/2 Volts.
A full week on the rejuvenator and it is holding true at 13.4 Volts.
That is a $250 battery now.
I actually did not build my rejuvenator myself.
The guy that told me about this site sold it to me because at the time I was working six ten hour days per week and I had more money than time.
I like the way he did it.
He had an old motorcycle battery charger that was dead so he gutted it. He saved the battery clamps and the power cord.
He put the diode inside and mounted a duplex plug outlet on the box.
He printed out a Rejuvenator label and placed it under the word Battery on the front of the box.
He wiped out the word Motorcycle too so it just says Battery Rejuvenator on it.
I plug a power strip into the outlet and use adapters to plug light bulbs into the power strip.
It makes a nice neat package with most of the wires protected.
Just do not clamp both clips to your tongue and plug it in.

/ A Battery Rejuvenator #128  
While it is actually possible to recover sulphated batteries that are dead due to sulphation only (that does not mean you can recover one with shorted / open cells, bad buss etc.). However it is not likely to recover such a big battery in a week with a commercially sold desulphator either. I've got bigger desulfators range from kick back to plug in (mine are waaay bigger) and I can't desulphate a battery like 3 times the size of a truck battery in a week. However I can recover a regular tractor batteries or a car battery in one week with a desulphator that is plugged into the wall. My kick back ones take way longer... something like 4 to 8 weeks. The commercial ones are designed to be put on a battery and leave it. While on some of mine you could, there are others you can't as it would damage the electronics.

/ A Battery Rejuvenator #129  
That battery was almost new when the tractor went down. I was more concerned with the tractor than the battery or I would have charged it back up after running it down so low trying to get the tractor started. The dead tractor then sat there at least five years outside before I sold it.
There was no way I could charge that battery. I was trying to with one of my large roll around ones set at a continuous 35 Amps. Six hours of that and it still couldn't push power into that dead battery so I pulled it out of the tractor and put it on the floor in my engine shed. It sat there in that state several more years until I got this rejuvenator. I didn't have much hope for it but after a full week I had bright light bulbs most of the week so I unhooked it and tested it at 13.4 Volts. I left it set a full day and it was still right there at 13.4 Volts so I put one of my little float level chargers on it. That was the first battery I tried to rejuvenate. I thought I would need to put a charger on it after the rejuvenator but I didn't. I brought back several week ones then I grabbed the worse battery I had without a busted case. It was totally dead.
It was tougher to get going than that huge battery but it is powerful now.

/ A Battery Rejuvenator #130  
Are tractor batterys deep cycle?

No. Marine applications use a starting battery for what the name implies, and a deep cycle battery for items that go from a high state of charge to a low state numerous times. Marine deep cycle batteries have more and heavier plates, more lead, to hold a charge longer and not drain down to nothing as quickly as a starting battery. Starting batteries need higher cranking amps to turn over high draw motors upon demand to start.