Expensive...Enough...Already!

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #11  
Just read my signature. Too bad the characters are limited otherwise there would be more. You are not alone.

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #12  
Yeah!!.. like a welder.. um.. one of each, some torches, a plasma cutter, hahaha.. (devil smiling on your left shoulder):D

I can live with him on my shoulder, just as long as he's not drooling on my shoulder. LOL

/ Expensive...Enough...Already!
Yeah!!.. like a welder.. um.. one of each, some torches, a plasma cutter, hahaha.. (devil smiling on your left shoulder):D

:eek: I hate you guys! Already have the F-250 and a tandem trailer...The pallet forks should arrive next week (Everything Attachments). Have been looking at a metal 14 x 14 hut for storage (Iowa Farm Equipment). Never taught myself how to weld....(at 77 years....I'm running out of time). But then, "The Devil might make be do it". I hope to hellz I have enough tools to ride this thing into the sunset. I think my Kubota Dealer is using a landscape rake to take in my dollar bills.:laughing:

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #14  
:eek: I hate you guys! I think my Kubota Dealer is using a landscape rake to take in my dollar bills.:laughing:

Wait till he starts using a FEL with a 2 yard bucket and hauls them to the bank in a 14 yard dump trailer...
David from jax

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #15  
:eek: I hate you guys! Never taught myself how to weld....(at 77 years....I'm running out of time). But then, "The Devil might make be do it". :laughing:

I recently saw a news blerp on the oldest person alive, they are 129. You may yet have lots of years left. No sense leaving an inheritance for the kids/grandkids. Have fun in your retirement years.:thumbsup:

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #16  
:eek: I think my Kubota Dealer is using a landscape rake to take in my dollar bills.:laughing:

As you can see from some of the replies, your may also find your new tractor will get lonesome and need companionship. In my case, there have been 3 additional tractors since the first one, so far, that is.

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #17  
... and don't forget the BOOM POLE. Ya' just never know when ya' might need one....

Attachments

• IMG_1494B.jpg
    IMG_1494B.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 167
   / Expensive...Enough...Already! #18  
As you can see from some of the replies, your may also find your new tractor will get lonesome and need companionship. In my case, there have been 3 additional tractors since the first one, so far, that is.

Yep, second tractor for sure... it never ends.

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #19  
Don't forget a grapple.

/ Expensive...Enough...Already! #20  
Once you get all this stuff you need to start thinking about a bigger tractor. probably one that will require a whole new set of implements.