Loader max loader lift comparison

/ max loader lift comparison #1  

snoozer

I am looking at TYM 233; Kubota B2360 and JD 2305 for small -3 acre vineyard- They all seem close in price.
Each has its fans and non-fans
The biggest difference I see is the advertised max lift at max height for the loader.

TYM says it can lift 1100lbs to max height. More than twice that of JD or Kubota.

Is that people's experience?
Also wondering about front blade vs. rear blade.

parts and service availability also seems to be a question mark w/TYM.
Any personal insights would be appreciated.

Thanks

/ max loader lift comparison #2  
I am looking at TYM 233; Kubota B2360 and JD 2305 for small -3 acre vineyard- They all seem close in price.
The biggest difference I see is the advertised max lift at max height for the loader.

TYM says it can lift 1100lbs to max height. More than twice that of JD or Kubota.

Thanks

I haven't seen the spec sheets on any of those, but when I see a factor of about 2 between otherwise similar items..... I go back and double check that it isn't because one is quoted in pounds and the other in Kilos (-:
2.2 to 1

/ max loader lift comparison #3  
Welcome to the forum.

What else can you tell us about the TYM 233? Have not heard much if anything about them, where mfg., dealer network, your location ??

/ max loader lift comparison
made in Korea
apparently make small tractors for Mahinda

5 year warranty is the longest I have seen
Kubota guy's comment was - "maybe they need a longer one"

I am in Oregon. TYM guy here has been selling them for about 10 years.
They look and drive fine but I am concerned about parts and service and
I have reviewed specs and TYM says roughly 1100lbs lift at max height for loader/ kubota and JD are around 500-700.

not a hydraulics expert but such a dramatic difference seems strange and I was looking for some confirmation or someone to say 1100lbs is B.S.

/ max loader lift comparison #5  
I can't say why the Deere and Kubota FEL specs are that light. The Kioti KL130 FEL (for a CK 27, CK30 or CK35) says 1155 lbs to full height, so the TYM seems reasonable. Note that the Kioti specs I quoted are at the pivot pin; some (like New Holland) quote lift capacity at some distance (eg, 500mm) beyond the pivot pin, which would make a significant difference (ie 745 lbs at the pivot pins vs 518 lbs 500mm fwd of the pins on the Kubota LA243 loader).

I think the also-ran brands like TYM, Mahindra, Kioti, etc. have to try harder than the "name brands". A lower price is one way to compete; offering a longer warrantee period is another way for the company to demonstrate confidence in the durability of their product, in hopes this message will resonate with potential customers.
BOB

/ max loader lift comparison #6  
made in Korea
apparently make small tractors for Mahinda

5 year warranty is the longest I have seen
Kubota guy's comment was - "maybe they need a longer one"

I am in Oregon. TYM guy here has been selling them for about 10 years.
They look and drive fine but I am concerned about parts and service and
I have reviewed specs and TYM says roughly 1100lbs lift at max height for loader/ kubota and JD are around 500-700.

not a hydraulics expert but such a dramatic difference seems strange and I was looking for some confirmation or someone to say 1100lbs is B.S.

Parts should be close for you.

TYM owns and operates two distribution and support centers in the United States. The newest one opened January 2, 2008 and is Located in Wilson, NC. original US based TYM distribution and support center located in Redmond, OR opened in 2001. TYM built a new distribution and support center in Redmond, OR in 2005. TYM's Headquarters for its North American operation is also located in its new (100,00sq ft) facility in Wilson, NC. TYM continues to invest not only in the development of its tractors and attachments but also in the resources needed to support its dealer organization.

/ max loader lift comparison #7  

Thanks

The basic 233 weighs something like 200 lbs more than the 2630 and it's a little wider also, so that helps give it a somewhat more stable platform for lifting. But even so, lifting 1,000 lbs to max height with an 1,800-2,000 lb tractor that is only 48-52 inches wide is not something to be doing very often for safety reasons. So the stronger loader on the 233 may be helpful for some things, but if you're really looking to lift that much, you probably should find a bigger tractor. Just one guy's opinion.

/ max loader lift comparison #9  
+1
I agree

Sometimes tractor specs are like lawnmower hp ratings... sellers play on buyer's "more is better" thinking, regardless of whether it means anything to how the equipment really works in everyday use. It's easy & cheap to add slightly bigger lift cylinders to a FEL... but is the front axle also twice as strong? Etc., etc. Not knocking the TYM unit here... it's likely a good little tractor... just saying that the specs never tell the whole story.

/ max loader lift comparison #10  

Thanks

I notice you say B2360 but I could not find a B2360 only a BX 2360 although there is a B2630. Are you comparing similar tractors?