Tractor names

/ Tractor names #3  
Old Girl..Sweetheart..hey don't tell my wife okay. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Tractor names #4  
After buying a new blue New Holland this spring. It was natural to start calling her "Babe" after that famous blue ox.

/ Tractor names #5  
We at LUNKER LODGE call our Deere "Ohso". The Sears riding mower is "Otto" and the 4 wheeler is "Camo"

/ Tractor names #6  
I used to have pet names for my vehicles. I had a Victor van, a Freddie Ford and a Bessie Buick. I guess my imagination has gotten dull in my middle years. Now everything is called Thuh.... "I'm gonna go ride Thuh fourwheeler." I'm gonna go mow with Thuh tractor." I'm gonna take Thuh truck to town." I hope they don't mind all having Thuh same name./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Tractor names #7  
yep i have lots of names for my tractor ! depends on my mood/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ Tractor names #8  
Well, since no one else has done it yet, here's a previous thread on the same topic. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=genoperating&Number=178073&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1>Tractor Names?</A>

/ Tractor names #9  
O.K. my post died before I came up with a name my tractor. I named my tractor <font color=blue>"The Blue Iquana"</font color=blue> or <font color=blue>"IGGY"</font color=blue> for short. I know it's named after a bad movie,/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif but I like the sound of it, and it also reminds me of Daryl Hannah. Now that one not to tell the wife!! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Tractor names #10  
Tread lightly Big Dave you are entering dangerous territory. Life could become very uncomfortable.
Mike