I have a serious problem...

/ I have a serious problem... #1  

GSS

Gold Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360SS, MF1100 & JDx585
Last night, after I got done mowing and de-multifloralating, I washed the Cub . . . I don't even wash my 2001 GMC! Am I sick?? Please help me.

- Gerald

/ I have a serious problem... #2  
You're sick only if the cleaning involved Q-tips and Kleenex for the tight areas.

/ I have a serious problem... #4  
I washed my wifes Garden tractor last night. I was going to wax it today, but just did not have time. Now I have washed my Jeep once the 3 years I have had it. I feel your pain./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ I have a serious problem... #5  
Was by a guys place today that had his Massey Compact parked in his garage,and his new pickup sitting outside.

Yes....you are all SICK!!!!

/ I have a serious problem... #6  
Hah! Until you bring the body panels into the house so you can wax them (inside and out) while watching TV I'd say you didn't have a problem at all...or at least less of one than my husband!!!

Mrs Boondox

/ I have a serious problem... #7  
Mrs Boondoxs,When your ole man starts sleeping with an Owners Manual or picks of that 3010,then YOU have a problem for sure!!!

Got to love you ladies that put up with our demented ways,you are,without a doubt,such as my wife,ONE IN A 1,000,000 !!!

/ I have a serious problem... #8  
I think there are a bunch of sick pups here. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif I have my new Lincoln LS washed whenever I get my oil changed: about every 3 months. My TC33D has 12 hours on it, and I've cleaned it 4 times already. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif The car is great and it gets me from point A to point B in style, but with IGGY it's personal. /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif Yup, "the car" doesn't even have a name.

/ I have a serious problem... #9  
Take two aspirin, cover her up snuggly at night and get some seat time first thing in the morning.

Oh and B. Dave, this is one time that getting the Blues is not such a bad thing.

/ I have a serious problem... #10  
It could be worse!

Now when I have a beer, after me and the new kid [Kubota B2910] are done working, I find myself bringing one for each of us...

Naturally, I have to consume both, as she prefers a good greasing over the suds...

Poor me...sometimes we just have to do what we have to do!

Your neighbor from the other side of town...

Bill