New B7500DT

/ New B7500DT #1  

RidgeRunner

Tractor
Kubota B7500DT
Just put a deposit on a new B7500 yesterday and I am really excited about it! I was going to purchase a Massey, but after test-driving the 'Bota and MF back-to-back found there was no comparison. I just found TBN a couple of nights ago and really appreciate all the great info you folks are posting.

/ New B7500DT #2  
Congratulation. Great little tractor. Have had mine for over 2 years and 400 hours plus with no problems. Will do more work than you would ever think for its size. Have fun "tractor bonding".

/ New B7500DT #3  
welcome to the forum!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif lots of nice folks and tons of information. when u are not using the tractor , make sure u keep in touch. when working with the tractor think twice, then think again.always be safe.

/ New B7500DT #4  
Welcome to the board. I own the same tractor with HST you will be amazed what the machine can do, have fun and be safe, and most of all enjoy the seat time./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ New B7500DT #5  
Hi,

I ended up with a B2910, but it was my first tractor [real tractor]...

No doubt about it, this forum is a great help to those like us [me...?] who are new to tractors. If you are like me and graduating from a garden tractor to a real one...no comparison!

Hope oyu got a loader for the front. Loaders are SOOOOOO useful and fun!

Congratuations on a good choice!

Bill in Pgh PA...almost...and proud of it!

/ New B7500DT #6  
Love my 7500, It does everything I've wanted with power to spare including;

Pulling a trailer weighing about 2000lbs - full
Digging/hauling with a dirt scoop
Mowing 3 acres in just over an hour
Bush hogging another 4 acres once a month
Plowing a 400' gravel drive
and of course - looking good doing it!

/ New B7500DT
Thanx for the congrats & welcomes folks =)
Really look forward to my daily visits to the forums, as I pick up something new each time.