3-Point Hitch NH TC35 top link?

/ NH TC35 top link? #1  

DDT

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6040/cab, BX25D, RTVX900
NH TC35 top link. Can someone tell me the min and max lenth of the top link? Have one at work and it is bent and does not move very far, I have the parts to build a hyd one with a 8" stroke and want it right.
Thanks
DDT

/ NH TC35 top link? #2  
19" minimum length and your maximum is 27" based on your 8" extension.

/ NH TC35 top link?
Thanks, I know 20" is not quite short enough for the tiller, 19 may do it.
Thanks.
OH The 3 point surges up and down a bit when in the raised up if you shut tractor off it settles down quickly.
Any ideas how to fix it, I know nothing about NHs

/ NH TC35 top link? #4  
Surging and settling (also called hiccupping) is caused by leakage of the main 3PH lift cylinder seals. The lift raises to the point set by the position control and then settles until the position control senses it out of location and returns it upward. If the lift is dropping when the tractor is turned off, it is surely the 3PH cylinder or a leak in the HPL control. To fix it requires removal and repair of the 3PH assembly on the top of the differential.

/ NH TC35 top link?
Thanks for the info. wished I could find online service manual.

/ NH TC35 top link? #6  
TBN is about as close to an online Repair Manual as you will find. The actual paper manuals are about 3" thick, lots of pages. There is a CD available for a slightly reduced price, but the manual will set you back around $300. It pays for itself rather quickly if you do your own maintanence.