Default bx2200 starting problems

Got used bx2200 yesterday, love it. But this morning, wont start. After a while all of a sudden it starts. Have moved the lever that puts in nuetral many times, anyway. Turned off, and tried to start again, same problem. After an hour it started. Whats going on?? Michael

Tractor
    Kubota L35 TLB, John Deere 550 dozer, Cat D-2 dozer, Allis Chalmers HD-11 dozer

Default Re: bx2200 starting problems

Try moving the lever for the pto. There's a safecty switch on it also.

Dave Perry

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

seems like u have one of the safety switchs that is not making all the time. depending how u hit the seat or the amt. of pressure on clutch or just the movement of u climbing on will make it work. could be any one of the switches. do a search and see if bx owners can pin point it. don't think u have a major problem. although if the tractor won't start when u want it to it is a major problem[img]/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif[/img]

Silver Member
    Tractor
    B7510 HST

I have a BX2200 and mine would not start one day and I noticed the neutral switch came loose. The switch is under the fender next to the right tire. I took the rear tire off and readjusted it and have not had a problem since.