Mowing Worst thing run over with a mower

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #41  
<font color=red>Just curios is that bale still laying out in the feild</font color=red>

Would be if it was mine./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #42  
It disentigrated over the winter. NOBODY was picking that one up!

JT

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #43  
I've run over chains, barbed wire, but my foreman did the best one 2 weeks ago when he ran over his company cell phone, thank god i have insurance it was barely recognizable

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #44  
I ran over and shredded the owners manual for my rotary cutter first time I used it. Dealer didn't tell me it was taped to the underside of my cutter. He later replaced it for me no charge.

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #45  
My son mowed over the end of my utility trailer with my Garden tractor. Chopped the hitch to shreds. Another case of watching one side and not the other. Grass was a bit long.

No damage done to the mower deck - didn't even need to sharpen the blades. Hitch was beyond saving!

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #46  
I think just some logs for me and dirt and rocks.

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #47  
Wasnt a mowr but A guy in my home town hit a buried gas pipeling with a dozer, He will never be the same, It burnt him real bad. The kicker is he called the gas company and they gave him the ok to dig there. It isnt funny but thats the worsdt thing I know of that was hit.

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #48  
Somebody brush-hogging a field across the street from my office in Houston, circa early 80's, found a body. I think he stopped before the brush hog got involved. I guess its a sign of how jaded you can get living in the big city that I don't remember much else about the incident. After all, the year before, a disgruntled employee came in the front door blasting away with a 45 and ended up killing his boss and then killing himself. A lot of us were about 50 feet away having our afternoon break.

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #49  
I've shredded my share of toys in the field, but the worst was about 10 feet of barbed wire that wrapped itself around the spindle of a shredder/mower. Fortunately no damage was done but I lost an hour getting it all off. I've also mowed a door mat ... the kind made from pieces of old tires and held together by wire. I'm still finding pieces of it. Now I walk the field and pick it up before mowing. It gives the skunks fair warning, and saves me time and aggravation.

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #50  
<font color=red>the kind made from pieces of old tires and held together by wire</font color=red>

Ya, The old ones where the tires are cut in strips right? I ran over one also, with my dads old Homelite tractor. Made a BIG racket. First tractor I ever drove, would love to find one now]